4.0 out of 5 stars Simple is best.
Published on 29 Aug 2012 by J. Harrison

3.0 out of 5 stars I returned the tiger and bought the cow.
Fantastic toy and very sturdy and durable. Excellent value for money and all children love it but I returned the tiger and bought the cow instead because the handle bars are easier to hold around the cows head. The tiger's head is too wide so my son struggled to hold the handlebars properly.
Buy the cow and you won't regret it. They have the same body but different...
Published on 23 Aug 2012 by Reemo

3.0 out of 5 stars I returned the tiger and bought the cow., 23 Aug 2012
This review is from: I'm Toy 80006 Paddie Rider Tigger (Toy)
Buy the cow and you won't regret it. They have the same body but different head and seat cover.
Would make a fantastic present for any child. My son was 14 months when he started riding one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple is best., 29 Aug 2012
J. Harrison (Dorset) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm Toy 80006 Paddie Rider Tigger (Toy)
After searching through tractors and go carts and walkers and expensive fancy mini-scooters and all sorts of ride-on's, the simple wooden tricycle instantly gives a huge amount of fun for semi-toddler to pre-school-aged children. My only irk was the usual health and safety addition of a metal pin to prevent the front wheel from turning 'dangerously out of control and decapitating your baby!' (reducing the turning circle far too much) , so after a brief visit to the grinding wheel, all is well and lots of fun for our baby who always seems to have the 'face' facing him so he can talk to it! A doddle to put together (the angle-grinder/hacksaw is an option well worth taking)and many faces and costumes to choose from make this a bargain. Ten pounds cheaper would be fabulous though!

4.0 out of 5 stars ., 14 Jun 2012
This review is from: I'm Toy 80006 Paddie Rider Tigger (Toy)
Got this little tiger for our son s first birthday.Still a bit big to go on it on his own,but he loves to push it around,pull the tail and be pushed around on it...It's very easy and quick to put together.The wood feel very solid,it's stable...What a lovely toy!

4.0 out of 5 stars sit and ride toy, 5 July 2011
This review is from: I'm Toy 80006 Paddie Rider Tigger (Toy)
Marbel paddie rider is brilliant for little ones, nice and low for short legs. I especially liked Tigger for his appealing and friendly face. It is easily moved around and very durable being made in wood. My grandson loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 10 Feb 2011
This review is from: I'm Toy 80006 Paddie Rider Tigger (Toy)
We bought this for our 10 month old and she loves it! Not able to ride on it without help but still has loads of fun and she will grow into it. Well made trike, solid and sturdy and can take alot of bashing about. Easy to assemble too, i did it on my own. Highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars My nephew's favorite, 27 May 2010
This review is from: I'm Toy 80006 Paddie Rider Tigger (Toy)
I sent this for my nephew who is 18 months old, and he loves it ~ tries to take it with him wherever he goes including to bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous toy, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: I'm Toy 80006 Paddie Rider Tigger (Toy)
Lovely toy I have had 10 year olds on it and it is just so good would buy more when they need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little ride on, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: I'm Toy 80006 Paddie Rider Tigger (Toy)
Great little ride on. Well made and easy to assemble. My granddaughter loved it. Would recommend this for 12 months upwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tigger, 28 Dec 2011
This review is from: I'm Toy 80006 Paddie Rider Tigger (Toy)
I bought this for my 20 month old grandson. He absolutely adored it. Within minutes he was riding up and down the room. It was very easy to put it together, I did it myself. I understand from his mother that it was difficult to get him to part with it to go to bed. He tried to carry it upstairs himself so that it could go to bed with him. The fact that the tiger stripe seat cover comes off for washing is great. Delivery was quick and well within the time specified. Would definitely buy from this source again.Marbel - Paddie Rider - Tigger

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sturdy toy, 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: I'm Toy 80006 Paddie Rider Tigger (Toy)
My 14 month old grandson loves this toy, he can get on and off himself and is easy for him to manoeuvre. Easy to build up, nice and sturdy and removable seat cover means it can be washed. Great purchase great price highly reccomend.

I'm Toy 80006 Paddie Rider Tigger