5.0 out of 5 stars very economical
Published on 8 May 2009 by Janet X

1.0 out of 5 stars What happened to these?
Published on 23 Jan 2011 by Cornelia Muncke

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars What happened to these?, 23 Jan 2011
This review is from: Bambino Mio Mioliners (160 Pack) (Baby Product)
I have been using Bambino Mio nappy liners for almost 4 years now (2 kids) and was always happy with them. Since I used to reuse them and even wash them if they weren't soiled, a pack used to last me a long time, so long in fact that I only had to buy a new pack in December after more than 6 months... and instantly regretted it! Not only are they horrible to touch now, with a synthetic sheen and feel to them, they also crunch up inside the nappy, leaving "contents" to go everywhere, but don't act as a liner any more. I have no idea why the composition was changed, all I know is that this is the last time I have bought those liners... the old liners were very nice to the touch, a soft and smooth surface for little bottoms I thought, but now the surface is probably just as soft, but with a texture that is completely different, more loose and open, sometimes they disintegrate already when I open the nappy, not a thought about reusing them or even washing. Not an improvement nor a credit to what I used to appreciate.

5.0 out of 5 stars very economical, 8 May 2009
This review is from: Bambino Mio Mioliners (160 Pack) (Baby Product)
I've used these with Kushies, Tots Bots and plain terry nappies with no problems. The best thing about them is that they can actually be washed a couple of times if just "wee'd" on before they start to degrade at all, so one pack lasts months! Neither of my girls have ever had any nappy rash problems, which speaks for itself. The only (very minor) niggle is that there is a very flimsy plastic wrapper; you can imagine what happens when my toddler gets hold of the roll!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bambino Mio Mioliners (160 Pack) (Baby Product)
The only part I bin when I change my son nappy wise, so much less waste with these nappies. Recommend this nappy system

5.0 out of 5 stars Nappy liners, 22 April 2013
L Sykes (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bambino Mio Mioliners (160 Pack) (Baby Product)
These work well in my baby's Bumgenius nappies. They are wide, so I have to make sure I've pushed in any bits of liner that are sticking out of the edges of the nappy, so nothing leaks out.

My baby's skin always seems dry, and he rarely gets nappy rash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great liners, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bambino Mio Mioliners (160 Pack) (Baby Product)
Love these liners. They are a good size, great at containment and they're lovely and soft. Plus the roll last ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars good product for good price, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bambino Mio Mioliners (160 Pack) (Baby Product)
Easy to use with mio nappies or any other reusables, helping to keep nappies clean and saving my time on pre-washing.
It met my expectations so I didn't try any other brand to compare. Defo will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars do what it should, 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: Bambino Mio Mioliners (160 Pack) (Baby Product)
good product and the main thing you can flash it down the toilet without worrying that it's making a block

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good liners, 16 Jan 2010
This review is from: Bambino Mio Mioliners (160 Pack) (Baby Product)
i have used 2 types of nappy liners - these (bambino mio) and perfectly happy people ones - both do the job they state - i thought the PHP ones were a little softer & better for sensitive skin but they come in 100 pack size whilst the Bambino comes in 200 pack size which is better when you are going through 5 a day

4.0 out of 5 stars bambino mio nappy liners, 14 Jan 2012
This review is from: Bambino Mio Mioliners (160 Pack) (Baby Product)
I have bought a few different kinds of nappy liner now and never found the perfect ones. The Bambino Mio ones have some positives: they are flushable, although it's probably advisable not to flush every one. They seem to keep my baby's bottom dry and the waste stays where it is supposed to. The main downside is that they are slightly small so don't always fit neatly in the space inside the nappy. Since I am using Bambino Mio nappies this is not what I expected. Overall they are good liners and certainly reasonable value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like these better than Bummis Bioliners..., 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bambino Mio Mioliners (160 Pack) (Baby Product)
I like these better than Bummis Bioliners. They are hardier, and I can reuse the peed-upon ones more times. Plus they keep baby's bottom dry, whereas the Bummis get wet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xab8ac954)

Bambino Mio Mioliners (160 Pack)
6.59