5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Festive Item For Any Home
I brought this (yes in July) in advance for the 2012 christmas season coming up. I love all things christmassy and only like the very best of festive items. I have to say this xmas garland is just beautiful! It looks smaller when you first receive it because it's bunched up, but when you open it out it's nearly twice as long with the string.
The picture does not do...
Published on 22 July 2012 by WillowPower

3.0 out of 5 stars Spelling mistake!
I loved my garland, it looked perfect on my dresser on Christmas day, until my husband pointed out that the 'M' was missing in Christmas. There were no spaces, it had not dropped off. It was a garland typo.
I still love it, but now it will become a test for all who visit at Christmas/New year.
Published 17 months ago by Kat

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Festive Item For Any Home, 22 July 2012
This review is from: Chic Shabby Christmas Wooden Garland Red White Vintage Country Style Decoration (Kitchen & Home)
The picture does not do it any justice at all and it's handpainted which is a plus and shows quality, so I was pleasantly surprised when receiving it. Great for hanging up on any fireplace, or it your like me without one, perfect over any door/cabinet etc. A must have for part of your xmas decorations :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, 2 Dec. 2010
I love my French shabby chic style wooden christmas decoration. it looks stunning hanging over my mirror. Very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 11 April 2013
Great shabby decoration!
It's the perfect size for the space I had to hang it. I love it; I would buy more if I had more places to hang them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, 14 Nov. 2012
I ordered this item, really lovely, smaller than expected but probably much nicer than if it was bigger and bulkier, very pleased and would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Spelling mistake!, 27 Dec. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but a little smaller than expected, 6 Dec. 2013
Looks good on the fireplace.
Well made, but smaller than I expected.
Nice for a small room.
Same 'Happy' did not come with it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars V cute, 10 Nov. 2013
It is as some reviewers have noted smaller than expected but it is very nice and I feel good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute and chic, 16 Dec. 2013
I really like this, it's quite sweet. all i would say is that the letters don't move about on the string, which is good in some way, however the S and the end of Mas is very far away from the word, so it looks more like christma s, and if I could move the s closer then it would be preferable. other than that though its great!

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this, 20 Aug. 2013
I love this little Christmas decoration, I have a very old house so this fits in perfectly. The box it comes in, is a bit rubbish but unless you are giving this as a gift, that doesn't really matter. I would would this again if they had other colours or styles. It's nice and light as well, so it makes it really easy to hang.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely handmade vibe to your xmas decorations, 20 Jan. 2013
This is a beautifully made Christmas decoration- I had it hanging from my fireplace and it looked lovely, and got lots of compliments. It brings a lovely handmade shabby chic vibe to your xmas decorations. I didn't want to take it down after xmas, because it went so well with the style of my living room!