5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the really mucky laundry
I'm ashamed to say I'm a dedicated disposables girl on the nappy front, so I actually bought this for laundry rather than nappies.

It's a good sturdy bucket with a close fitting lid (closes tight by flipping the handle down). I use a mesh laundry bag inside. When soaking soiled baby clothes with the lid on it doesn't smell, but can't comment on nappies.
Published on 20 Sept. 2010 by NorthGaslights

3.0 out of 5 stars No freebies but lid locks
Published 23 months ago by kubcake13

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars No freebies but lid locks, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Bambino Mio Nappy Bucket (14 Litres) (Baby Product)
Decent & strong bucket, I thought it would come with the liner however when I re-read the contents it doesn't. For the price it should as I now wish I had bought a plain one from amazon or the tots bots one as you do need the bucket liners. Won't return as a nightmare to get here & postage. It is sturdy & it lockable but not as tight as some others but suits me. Do not order just on the basis of others receiving freebies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the really mucky laundry, 20 Sept. 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Loose fit lid, 8 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Bambino Mio Nappy Bucket (14 Litres) (Baby Product)
The bucket seems robust but the lid fits very loosely. Even when you put the handle in the locked position the lid still wobbles. So I can't keep the bucket in the nursery because of the smell of the dirty nappies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bucket, 31 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Bambino Mio Nappy Bucket (14 Litres) (Baby Product)
Good quality bucket, not flimsy and holds it's shape without a problem when it's full of water and nappies.
Wide handle makes it easy and comfortable to carry even when extremely full.
Bucket has been dropped down stairs and is still perfectly fine.

Will easily hold around 3 days worth of pre-fold nappies (we use a bucket a day for twins) so handy if you don't want to wash too often.

Flip handle to "lock" bucket is clever, but is unfortunately so easy that babies can figure it out too which isn't ideal.
(Babyproofing tip: We keep the bucket next to a shelf with the handle just under the shelf so bucket has to be pulled out to unlock it.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Large, functional and robust, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Bambino Mio Nappy Bucket (14 Litres) (Baby Product)
still in service after 5 years - no cracks. Large enough for reusables.
Only downside is that lid lock depends on the handle being down, so you can't lock it down whilst carrying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 17 April 2015
This review is from: Bambino Mio Nappy Bucket (14 Litres) (Baby Product)
Great product. Fits perfectly into my square sink and holds a LOT of clothes. I particularly like that the bucket 'locks' as it is devastatingly easy for a baby to drown in an uncovered bucket of just a few cm of water.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job at a good price., 11 April 2015
This review is from: Bambino Mio Nappy Bucket (14 Litres) (Baby Product)
Does the job. Locks ok and keeps smells in, until you open it to put another nappy bag in! Even if you open it super fast and close again, smell seeps out! But I suppose that can't be avoided. Holds about 12-15 nappies?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bucket!, 1 Feb. 2014
Mrs. J. A. Ruutel (West Sussex, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bambino Mio Nappy Bucket (14 Litres) (Baby Product)
Good quality and worth the expense. I use this for soaking my small whites the day before they are due to be washed and it does the job beautifully, just what I wanted. Recommends

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 29 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Bambino Mio Nappy Bucket (14 Litres) (Baby Product)
I was pleasently surprised when it arrived it contained the net bags, nappy liners and wet wipes as well. Its not often you get more than you bargained for in a good way

4.0 out of 5 stars Great nappy bin, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Bambino Mio Nappy Bucket (14 Litres) (Baby Product)
This is an essential bin if you are going to dive into the world of cloth diapers. I would recommend it to anyone. Great buy and good quality.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Bambino Mio Nappy Bucket (14 Litres)