5.0 out of 5 stars Great
does exactly what its is supposed too. Followed instructions & it repaired the coolant leek in the radiator. All you do is pour in the bottle to the Top tank. Replace cap, run engine for 20 mins. Fixed.
Published 12 months ago by Gordon Shon

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Thought it would work better than it did, I followed the instructions to the letter
Published 3 months ago by Peter Hamnett

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Holts RW2R 250ml Radweld (Automotive)
I have to say does excatly what it says on the tin or plastic little bottle in this case. If you do have a leak in your radiator i highly recommend. Worked very well on my BMW 320i 01 model

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Holts RW2R 250ml Radweld (Automotive)
Bought as my wife's Fiesta had a slight leak on a pipe join that would need half the car removing to get at. I put just over half in, ran the engine for a while, now all seem well - no leak.
Been driven a few hundred miles and still full coolant level, hopefully saving me a job or a big bill.

Now several weeks on and still no sign of the leak!

5.0 out of 5 stars It Really Works !, 10 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Holts RW2R 250ml Radweld (Automotive)
This stuff has been around for years and I have used it for at least 20 years for various problems with radiators in old cars. It really works ! easy to use, follow the instructions and you can't go wrong. I have never had further problems after I have used it. For small leaks in rads I don't think you can beat it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed my leak, met all my high expectations, 8 April 2015
This review is from: Holts RW2R 250ml Radweld (Automotive)
My first ever amazon review, a fantastic product. Really couldn't figure out where my leak was, the radiator and all hoses seemed to be fine. Didn't need to find the leak, as this guy did!
I'm sure this won't solve all leaks, mine was very slow but this really doesn't cost much at all so do give it a go

5.0 out of 5 stars Checked after 3 weeks and still no need to add coolant to the system so I am very happy with this product, 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Holts RW2R 250ml Radweld (Automotive)
Had a small leak somewhere in the cooling system which I could not find. Used half a bottle of this as per instructions and the leak is no more. Checked after 3 weeks and still no need to add coolant to the system so I am very happy with this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars FIXED!, 29 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Holts RW2R 250ml Radweld (Automotive)
Brilliant! I had a slow leak somewhere so I decided to try this, I poured the whole lot into my coolant resevoir followed the instructions and it has completely fixed the leak! Such a brilliant CHEAP fix for an expensive problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have used this before so I'm confident it will work just fine. Well worth the purchase, 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Holts RW2R 250ml Radweld (Automotive)
Arrived early by 2 days. Have used it on a friends car and she reports no leak so far. That was about a weeks ago. Have used this before so I'm confident it will work just fine. Well worth the purchase. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Works, 27 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Holts RW2R 250ml Radweld (Automotive)
My radiator light would come on the dash and the fluid level was low, but I could not find where the leak was. So I thought give Radweld a try!! I am glad I did.

It worked a treat it stopped the leak.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked a treat, it blocked up a small radiator ..., 10 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Holts RW2R 250ml Radweld (Automotive)
Worked a treat, it blocked up a small radiator leak and has kept it blocked for a number of months now.
I keep a spare in the glove compartment just in case but that time hasn't arrived yet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›