on 13 June 2014
does exactly what its is supposed too. Followed instructions & it repaired the coolant leek in the radiator. All you do is pour in the bottle to the Top tank. Replace cap, run engine for 20 mins. Fixed.
on 20 June 2012
I have to say does excatly what it says on the tin or plastic little bottle in this case. If you do have a leak in your radiator i highly recommend. Worked very well on my BMW 320i 01 model
on 29 August 2013
Bought as my wife's Fiesta had a slight leak on a pipe join that would need half the car removing to get at. I put just over half in, ran the engine for a while, now all seem well - no leak.
Been driven a few hundred miles and still full coolant level, hopefully saving me a job or a big bill.

Now several weeks on and still no sign of the leak!
on 10 March 2015
This stuff has been around for years and I have used it for at least 20 years for various problems with radiators in old cars. It really works ! easy to use, follow the instructions and you can't go wrong. I have never had further problems after I have used it. For small leaks in rads I don't think you can beat it.
on 9 August 2014
Had a small leak somewhere in the cooling system which I could not find. Used half a bottle of this as per instructions and the leak is no more. Checked after 3 weeks and still no need to add coolant to the system so I am very happy with this product!
on 1 February 2016
I was experiencing a leak in my radiator and was worried about the cost associated with installing a new one. I decided to give this a try and am happy I did. All my leaks have sealed and with a quick top up I was good to go. I'd recommend this product to seal small holes but maybe not as a permanent solution. Over time you're small leaks are likely to develop to the point where you'll need a new rad. Give this stuff a shot!
on 22 September 2015
Excellent product - thoroughly recommended. My car had been overheating for months with no hot air coming from the heater. Followed the straight forward instructions and tipped the fluid into the radiator; then ran the car for 20 minutes. My car now has no overheating issues and has a hot air blower that actually works. Thank you.
on 8 April 2015
My first ever amazon review, a fantastic product. Really couldn't figure out where my leak was, the radiator and all hoses seemed to be fine. Didn't need to find the leak, as this guy did!
I'm sure this won't solve all leaks, mine was very slow but this really doesn't cost much at all so do give it a go
on 12 September 2015
Does what is says on the bottle i was told on MOT that my radiator needs replacement because it was leaking.I monitored the leak and realised it was only a small leak so i treated it with holds and saved myself £195! Good stuff!
on 15 February 2014
this bottle is exactly what I paid 2 weeks earlier for £6.00 at my local shop paid half that with amazon great product and does what its supposed to do would definitely buy again if I had to