5.0 out of 5 stars Great, love my Hunters
Published on 19 Feb. 2011 by Stacey

2.0 out of 5 stars painful return
Had to return at my expense and it cost £6.50 because they are heavy item.
Be careful because its expensive to return.
Published on 31 Dec. 2011 by toto

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, love my Hunters, 19 Feb. 2011
I'm 35, but i bought the kids ones as they fit better than the adult ones!, I am a size 4, and I had tried on an adult pair in a shop for lots more £££, Iam just over 5ft, in the adult ones the boot was rubbing behind the back of my knees!!!, my legs are not that stumpy!!, these kids one are great, wide on calf and fit great, so if you dont mind the reflectors, grab a pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Wellies, 6 Dec. 2011
I have short legs and found adult wellies come up too high for me. These junior wellies are perfect and they're cheaper than the adult ones :) My other half laughs at the childish reflectors on them but they don't bother me at all. Construction isn't 100% perfect but these are mass made in China now so if you have a 20 year old pair of Hunters don't expect the same finish anymore.

I normally wear a size 5 and bought a size 5, fit is perfect with just enough room for wellie socks. All in all a great pair of wellies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 20 Dec. 2009
Alison Cummings (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought these for a little girl and she loves them. Hunter wellies are sturdy and last for ages, they are available in lots of colours which is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars JennyMuc, 15 Jun. 2011
I am 28 but they still fit an adult size 4, so this is a great bargain!
Great colour and nice fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunter boots, 2 Jan. 2013
Hunter junior wellies, my 9 year old boy loves them!!! We got them for a x mas tree present he thinks he looks cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunter wellies, 10 July 2012
I bought these for my aunties 50th birthday and she loves them, she is 5ft 3 and found the adult ones to long. These are perfect and with all this rain have come in very handy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked Wellies :), 23 Nov. 2010
I bought a pair as a present for my daugher's birthday (she's 8) and she loves anything pink! She's a size 3 but on trying them on, they were a little big - so will last a long while. For adults, I suggest buying a pair one size down from your normal shoe size. Will be buying her some wellie socks to go with them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with them and particularly the very reasonable price, 11 Jan. 2015
I bought these junior size 5 for myself and they fit perfectly. I also have an adults pair of size 5 knee height boots which I purchased at a store but wanted a pair of ankle boots (cheaply) for slipping on quickly as I am outdoors a lot. The juniors are taller than ankle height but fit the bill perfectly for me as they are shorter, and in addition the texture of the rubber is much softer and more pliable, probably designed to make them easier for kids to put on but also fulfilling my needs. I am very happy with them and particularly the very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say, 30 Jun. 2014
They are wellies. They look good. They don't leak. They didn't cost lots of money. My little girl loves them. Not a lot else to say really!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Jun. 2014
I'm a uk size 4 - I was worried these junior boots wouldn't fit but they fitted perfectly! Very happy!