‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain!, 26 Jan. 2015
Great wellies and a bargain! I got a 9 for child to wear later on in the year but the 9 fit her now and she has just gone into an 8 in other shoes. Got the brown so my son can get the use of them after. Had them for couple of weeks and they have been worn almost everyday and the tread is still like new. They are great in the snow/ice as we tried these when her snowboots kept making her slip everywhere so we will definitely use these instead of snowboots from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wellies!!, 20 Feb. 2012
My daughter saved up her pocket money and wanted these boots. They are excellent quality and do the job! She absolutely loves them and so do I. I would like a pink pair myself....pink to make the boys wink! Hee hee. If you are thinking of buying a pair of wellies you can't go wrong with Hunters Original for children. Get those kids of yours saving and learning the value of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Feb. 2013
Mrs. L. Nicoll "Happy shopper" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
My daughter wore these wellies for horse riding originally and they have had lots of wear. Still look as new over a year down the line. Good length for her - she is 13 but small and some wellies are too long in the legs, these are perfect. Very comfortable, good quality material and fashionable too. I also purchased the fleece wellie socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boots! Excellent value! Excellent seller, 29 Sept. 2011
Isobel Rattray "izzy bizzy" (Glasgow Scotland) - See all my reviews
Just Wellies are just fantastic! I ordered wrong colour by mistake and contacted them as soon as i noticed and they managed to change colour and deliver on plenty of time for m,y grand-sons birthday!
Big A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ from me Thanx
P.S. Hunter wellies are fantastic too! A++++++++++++++++++++++++ Thanx

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 24 Oct. 2013
I'm an adult woman size 5 UK, ordered a 5 of these boots and they fit perfectly, and these were a lot cheaper than the ones for adults. The boots are so comfortable, very pretty, although not very roomy in the calf area, just enough to snug jeans in. I'm very happy with my purchase and all the money I saved!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab kids hunter wellies, 29 Dec. 2011
got these wellies for myself to try because my daughter loves them so much, when i put them on they felt like a pair of slippers!!! very comfortable :) my only problem is they are a bit tight roung the calf,,,, this i know is my fault for buying kids wellies but a wee diet will sort that out i hope!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog walker perfection, 2 July 2014
Although I am adult my feet are child size(4) and these are perfect fit .i have worn them most days since receiving-I like that they are lighter to wear than adult version

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids hunter wellies, 27 Jan. 2014
These are so soft and pliable-as well as being 'good to look at' these wellies do the job they are intended to do-the delivery was brilliant too (as we really needed them as we are having so much rain)-just love the very bright yellow colour-they make you smile-always loved Hunters!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit brilliant and look really smart, 20 April 2014
Always buy Hunters for my little boy. He seems to be able to run around in them without tripping or falling over unlike with some other wellies with chunky rubber soles. They fit brilliant and look really smart. Great price from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wellington boots review, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Hunter Unisex-Adult Original Kids Chocolate Wellington Boot (Apparel)
I really like them, they fit and for the price they're amazing. The only downside is when i walk in them i'm a bit wobbly(they aren't as short as i'd thought) but great buy for the price. Will want to buy again. Highly recommended!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›