5.0 out of 5 stars Great, love my Hunters
Published on 19 Feb 2011 by Stacey

2.0 out of 5 stars painful return
Had to return at my expense and it cost 6.50 because they are heavy item.
Be careful because its expensive to return.
Published on 31 Dec 2011 by toto

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, love my Hunters, 19 Feb 2011
I'm 35, but i bought the kids ones as they fit better than the adult ones!, I am a size 4, and I had tried on an adult pair in a shop for lots more , Iam just over 5ft, in the adult ones the boot was rubbing behind the back of my knees!!!, my legs are not that stumpy!!, these kids one are great, wide on calf and fit great, so if you dont mind the reflectors, grab a pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Wellies, 6 Dec 2011
I have short legs and found adult wellies come up too high for me. These junior wellies are perfect and they're cheaper than the adult ones :) My other half laughs at the childish reflectors on them but they don't bother me at all. Construction isn't 100% perfect but these are mass made in China now so if you have a 20 year old pair of Hunters don't expect the same finish anymore.

I normally wear a size 5 and bought a size 5, fit is perfect with just enough room for wellie socks. All in all a great pair of wellies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 20 Dec 2009
Alison Cummings (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought these for a little girl and she loves them. Hunter wellies are sturdy and last for ages, they are available in lots of colours which is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars JennyMuc, 15 Jun 2011
I am 28 but they still fit an adult size 4, so this is a great bargain!
Great colour and nice fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOOO comfortable, 13 May 2014
What a great purchase! Lovely solid heal, reflectors on the back, good quality stitching and an amazing price.
I was a little hesitant about spending 22 on my son's willies but to be honest they are worth every extra penny. They are waterproof and warm, clean easily and look smart.
Well done Hunter and well done Amazon for securing such a great price.
arrived by 1pm next day as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunter boots, 2 Jan 2013
Hunter junior wellies, my 9 year old boy loves them!!! We got them for a x mas tree present he thinks he looks cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunter wellies, 10 July 2012
I bought these for my aunties 50th birthday and she loves them, she is 5ft 3 and found the adult ones to long. These are perfect and with all this rain have come in very handy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked Wellies :), 23 Nov 2010
I bought a pair as a present for my daugher's birthday (she's 8) and she loves anything pink! She's a size 3 but on trying them on, they were a little big - so will last a long while. For adults, I suggest buying a pair one size down from your normal shoe size. Will be buying her some wellie socks to go with them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wellies!, 7 Dec 2012
I love these! I took my normal size, and they fits great! Very comfortable. The junior model fits me better than the adult one, because they're shorter and the calf width is slimmer. Everything's great!

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say, 30 Jun 2014
They are wellies. They look good. They don't leak. They didn't cost lots of money. My little girl loves them. Not a lot else to say really!