5.0 out of 5 stars Lowther Blue Wellies
Good value.I am size 7 but purchased size 8 and they were too big but with thick wellington socks are fine but would advise maybe you should purchase in your true size as roomy.
Published on 7 Dec. 2010 by SylvieAnnie

3.0 out of 5 stars Green Wellies
Boots are fine but feel they are not quite long enough and a bit loose around the calf. Buckle doesn't really tighten enough.Not quite Hunters!
Published on 2 Mar. 2009 by J. Tait

5.0 out of 5 stars Lowther Blue Wellies, 7 Dec. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent wellies, 3 Jan. 2010
Ms. Lesley Raines "Lesley" (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
excellent wellies, made by hunters I believe but only half the price and from personal experience they last a lot longer as well, the tread wore off my hunters within a month or two and they were twice the price! I use these for walking my dog on a daily basis and they last well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lowther wellies - fantastic, 1 Dec. 2010
Needed a pair of wellies and didnt want to pay too much. My husband has Hunter wellies and we cant see any difference between mine and his. Quality is excellent. They fit well on the foot and calf. They're not baggy like some wellies and they are very light and easy to walk in. Im really pleased with them and would recommend them to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for its price!, 19 Oct. 2010
I was looking for comfy non expensive rain boots and found this great deal. A bit over sized for me (I normally need a 37 european size / 4 UK, and these ones feel a bit 4.5 instead, so I have to use extra thick socks with them). I was concerned because my calf is a bit over the average but I can wear my trousers inside these, which is great. I have worn them for a few hours non-stop and they are quite comfy too. Very satisfied with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wellies, 21 Jan. 2010
I received these wellies just in time for the second lot of snow. I wore them throughout. They were comfortable and roomy enough to wear thick socks with them. Great value purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars wellington boots, 4 Jan. 2010
Have read the reviews from other customers. I find these Boots Good Value for Money So far so good they don,t let in water and the Inner Lining is all intact . I did go for a larger size to Accomodate the thick Welli Boot Socks I find them very comfortable to wear and they are in constant use .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mid-range product for a mid-range price!!!!, 26 Jan. 2010
Sick of cheap PVC wellies that split easily for my children ( aged 7 & 9 years), and reluctant to purchase expensive big brand wellies for feet that will have grown again by next season I resorted to buying these. And I am very pleased!!!

Excellent value for money! High quality product and no where near as expensive as the big brand wellies. Very functional and hard wearing. Another reviewer reckons these are made by Hunters and I can believe it! A bit like some supermarkets' own brand line being made by Heinz. Very, very pleased:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wellingtons, 8 Dec. 2011
These are great boots! I just moved to the countryside, plus the threat of another mad winter lead me to look into owning my first wellies since I was a school boy.
Now after doing A LOT of research, and nearly going with quite an expensive brand I decided to give these a try. They are brilliant. Strong, tough, and A LOT of grip.
They are used A LOT, and have paired them up with some top Welly socks. Really happy with these, and would recommend them to anyone who might be tempted to splash some more cash elsewhere. Seriously if these were not up to scratch I would say. These are a fantastic product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit for my wide feet !, 11 Nov. 2011
So glad I found these quality wellies for a great price on Amazon. They are a unisex welly and probably because of this are a wider than standard boots so great for those of us with wider feet and also room for those who like to wear thicker socks. In the past with wider wellingtons I have had problems with the heel fit being so loose they rub up and down as I walk but these are a great fit. I'm usually size 5 1/2 but ordered a 5 and they are perfect fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wellies, 14 Dec. 2010
These wellies are great value, very comfy. Made by Hunter too. I would choose the same size as your shoe size as they come up a little bit bigger.