4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 22 Aug 2012
This review is from: Dermalogica Total Eye Care Cream 15 ml (Personal Care)
I have been using this cream over 2 years. It appears slightly expensive but in fact it lasts approx 6months. You only need to apply a small amount. It feels smooth and pleasant. It is good to know that it contains SPF 15. It does reduce the puffy look of my eyes and maybe even improves the appearance of my dark circles. However it does not cover (conceal) the dark circles. I read that it is a good idea to keep the eye creams in the fridge to have a more powerful effect. I have not tried that yet. Overall I am happy with the product. Not sure if it helps fighting eye lines and wrinkles. I do not think so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Total Eye Care - a little more tricky, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Dermalogica Total Eye Care Cream 15 ml (Personal Care)
I thought long and hard before choosing this one; over the years I have worked out those that are good for my eyes and those not. This one is fine but would recommend potential customers to visit a beautician first and try a range of sachets before buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pressie for my wife, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Dermalogica Total Eye Care Cream 15 ml (Personal Care)
This was bought on specific instruction from my missus and she is more than happy with it, therefore so am I. She looks terrific anyway so it must be doing its job I suppose.
Arrived on time and deserving of its 5 stars