on 10 May 2013
I have virtually all of Andre's DVDs. I love his music and I love him, but I totally hate this DVD. We all know Andre has a great sense of fun and often has comical interludes with his orchestra. Those I enjoy. However, this DVD has too much stupid clowning around and too many gimmicky acts. I half expected Andre to appear wearing a red nose and big clown shoes to conduct his orchestra.

Also, Andre should be aware that lots of people have a snake phobia and don't want to look at a woman with a huge yellow reptile wrapping itself around her. She appears more than once too.

I am giving this DVD to my local charity shop as I can't stand seeing it in my musical collection.
on 14 April 2012
The music is as you would expect from Andre Rieu, just brilliant, but this dvd has the advantage of appealing to the very young. My grandchildren aged 7 (a little girl who loves princess stories, and a little boy of 2) will sit and watch this dvd for the wonderful visual settings in the land of princesses. They sway to the music. Here is a dvd that will open the world of real music to all ages alike. A great dvd.
on 1 February 2014
THIS IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM HIS USUAL CONCERTS. IT'S NOT JUST FOR KIDS IT'S MAGICAL ENTERTAINMENT FOR ADULTS. THERE'S A LOT OF VIDEO TECHNOLOGY BEING USED WHICH WILL NOT SUIT EVERYONE'S TASTE BUT I LIKE IT. THE CHOICE OF MUSIC IS GOOD AND IT HAS THE FUN FACTOR RIGHT FROM THE START. THIS WONDERLAND IS WONDERFUL. BUY IT.

TRACK LIST:
25. SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW
26. THIS LAND IS MINE
27. WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD
on 27 January 2012
What a wonderful DVD. Taken in the fairyland theme park in Belgium its magical from the start. Takes you back to your childhood dreams and fanticies, what a wonderful display of themes, colours, stories and music. Why do we ever grow up?
Must be one of his best DVD's ever.
on 5 March 2013
This DVD is as always very lavish and well made. It was not as I expected somehow. I'm not a lover of opera or ballet and the fact that it wasn't the Strauss waltzes made it disappointing for me although I'm sure there will be many who will not agree with me.
on 31 January 2012
Another excellent addition to my Andre Rieu collection. Music good, as always, the costumes and scenery stunning and Andre himself makes you feel that you are actually at the concert, rather than sitting in a chair at home. More please!
on 26 March 2013
I have a few of his DVD's and although I am a big fan, this one seemed a bit mixed up and did not flow like some of his earlier productions. However my taste and others may differ and choice in music is often subjective.
on 12 April 2012
I have several andre dvd's and once again love this fairy tale spectacular. This is full of typical andre humour from himself and the superb orchestra It is impossible not to be happy
on 26 January 2012
Again - Andre Rieu has created a marvellous DVD. His Music, Orchestra, Singers etc are wonderful. It is lovely to sit back, and enjoy. Very Relaxing. Well worth the money.
on 9 February 2012
I bought this product for mother who loves Andre'a music.
The order was shipped quickly and she simply loves it.
She says it is his best yet and real value for money.