5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game - cannot put it down
Published on 4 April 2008 by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars bomberman
Not sure what i'm doing with this game yet, but i'm sure it will be good once i know how to play it.
Published on 15 May 2010 by Miss Laura Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game - cannot put it down, 4 April 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bomberman Story (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I have loads of Bomberman games - mostly on PSP but this is probably the best one I have. There is the traditional battlemode which gives different worlds to compete in and you can battle with up to 7 other characters. The story mode is great and there are a few worlds you need to work through - I am so fixed by the game I have not been able to put it down. The first world I completed in a few hours so do not expect the Story mode to take longer than 3/4 days to complete. However there is enough in this game to keep you coming back. Well worth the money +++++

4.0 out of 5 stars A superb Bomberman, 13 May 2009
FussyMissus (Uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bomberman Story (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
One of the better DS bomberman games on the market, Bomberman Story provides the usual hokum play (blow opponent up in a maze) as well as a typical story mode, in which you wander around, blowing up enemies and scenery for reards, bomb-ups and hours and hours of fun.
The story itself is a bit dull, and tabbing through the other characters inane babble can be a little dull after a while, but once you get into the gameplay, this game is simply FUN.
The upside of the game is that if you forget to do something, or want to go back to a section, you can do so, and you can retrieve any of the icons you missed last time around, and the inclusion of the shop is a brilliant addition to this game, meaning that you can swap silly icons you don't need, for bombs and icons you DO need. There are plenty of save points in the game, and the menu is easy to operate once you get the hang of it.
The downside - the explainations are a little long winded giving you useless information and never quite getting to the point, and some of the characters you meet have odd phrases - one asked me to go to a house 'over there' which turned out to be one screen up and way out of the way, so it can be a little frustrating at times.
Overall though, well worth the money, and glad I bought this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 23 Jun 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bomberman Story (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I played Bomberman on my friends GameBoy years ago and recently remembered it so thought I would see if I could get it. I have started playing and it is exactly like I remembered and I am pleased I brought it only thing is it is a bit addictive so is distracting me from revising for my exams. So if you are going to buy this make sure you have plenty of free time. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars ok, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bomberman Story (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
This games for nintendo DS are great fun, found this game a bit more difficult than others but still enjoyed it

3.0 out of 5 stars bomberman, 15 May 2010
Miss Laura Williams (North Wales) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bomberman Story (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)

Bomberman Story (Nintendo DS)
Bomberman Story (Nintendo DS) by Rising Star (Nintendo DS)
Used & New from: 2.74