5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Trampoline, 2 Sep 2012
Nic Ocean "Nic O" (Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hudora Trampoline With Safety Net 8ft (Sports)
I was a little nervous buying a trampoline without having seen it, but this was a real bargain. The construction is suitably sturdy (there was one beam that had been a little compressed and wouldn't slot together, but I fixed that simply in seconds) and the instructions were comprehensive, if the translation from German were not the best, and the diagrams are good. It took about an hour and a half to construct it, and then the children had a field day.

The protective net keeps the children well away from the springs and the upright poles. The diameter is really 2.44 metres, so a reasonable size, but not gigantic (we didn't really have a clue what 8 feet really meant). The bounce is excellent and the quality appears really good. The entire pack weighs over 40kg, but it doesn't seem heavy for what there is. The instructions do say you should get two people to move it, which is reasonable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 May 2013
Clarke (Linlithgow, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hudora Trampoline With Safety Net 8ft (Sports)
I bought this in 2012, summer, hoping to set it up that year. But it rained so much ... I couldn't find a dry time when I was at home.

So, I did it today. It took me about 2 hours, by myself. Nothing difficult about it. My 2 daughters are playing games on it now.

---
I bought this to replace a plum trampoline of the same size which lasted 3 or 4 years. The netting on that tramp tore on the first day and we had to get a replacement. And then we had to get another.

This trampoline's netting seems stronger. And the entry-way is definitely better designed - stronger and easier to use.

I'll update this review if there are any other problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy!, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Hudora Trampoline With Safety Net 8ft (Sports)
Very good value for money
Kids love it
Didn't take long to assemble
Would definately recommend to anyone who is looking to buy a trampoline
Heavy!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Hudora Trampoline With Safety Net 8ft (Sports)
Took just over one hour to set up, good quality trampoline for the price,daughter loves it. What else is can i say.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Hudora Trampoline With Safety Net 8ft (Sports)
Bought this for my 3 yeR old for his birthday. He loves it. He has played on it all summer and is still out there in winter. It's a good size for one but I really wouldn't put another child on there. Very sturdy. It hasn't moved in all the storms we have had so well pleased with that too. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars trampoline, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Hudora Trampoline With Safety Net 8ft (Sports)
got this for the gran-kids xmas thay love it .will be brill in the better weather it is scotland we live lol

Hudora Trampoline With Safety Net 8ft