5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another reason to fall in love with the fabulous Kylie Minogue
Barcode: 5099951390310

2 Hearts is what all us Kylie fans have been waiting for. After Kylie's recovery we were all waiting with baited breath for any sign of news of the new album and finally with 2 Hearts, we had it. A swaggering, charming slice of glam-pop-rock, the chorus is just awesome. The 'Wooooh's!' are infectious and are just how this song makes you...
Published on 7 Mar. 2008 by L. Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Not that good- I would call it a dance track and a blunder!
I never quite got the "hype" around Kylie and this single is dissapointing.What lyrics? What music?Ok, you can use it as a dance floor one off but it's not something I would put, repeatedly , in my players.
Published on 9 Jan. 2008 by Mahabharata

1.0 out of 5 stars Not that good- I would call it a dance track and a blunder!, 9 Jan. 2008
This review is from: 2 Hearts [Cd2] (Audio CD)
Sorry , Kylie and her fans, I am pretty unhappy with my ourchase. From "Ican't get you out of my head" it was a downwards spiral, yet again. The hype is bigger than the talent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kylie's Come back FANTASTIC, 12 Nov. 2007
This review is from: 2 Hearts [Cd2] (Audio CD)
Just bought the new single and have herd clips of her new album, fantastic different direction GREAT.
Sick of hearing it sounds liek Goldfrap at the end of the day Goldfrap have had one sucessful album and thats it, kylie keeps going and going producing great material.

Excellent single and looking forward in buying the album "X"

1.0 out of 5 stars Er Goldfrapp??, 4 Nov. 2007
This review is from: 2 Hearts [Cd2] (Audio CD)
Sorry Kylie but this is just dire-tribe and the only people giving it a 5 star are die hard fans!! They are reviewing it with massive bias in my opinion!! Unlike Madonna, Alison Goldfrapp or Roisin Murphy Kylie just doesnt have the cultural clout to produce anything from her heart...nothing about her work is original. Its either been done before (and usually better) or a luke warm rip off from some Madonna classic years earlier! The only good thing she did was with Cant Get You Out Of My Head and then it was based around Kraftwerk which Madonna sampled earlier with the hit Music. C'mon Kylie stop imitating and gives us some originality for a change, please!!

1.0 out of 5 stars tired of waiting, 9 Feb. 2008
This review is from: 2 Hearts - [12" VINYL] (Audio CD)
It would have been nice to recieve this item.
I ordered it nearly two months ago!!!
Now having to get a refund from amazon!!!!
I am very disapointed,BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Old and Tired!, 24 Oct. 2007
Jorn (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2 Hearts [Cd2] (Audio CD)
Sounding like a mix of Goldfrapp and Placebo - 2 Hearts comes across as being tired, old and a song that just tires to hard to be cool! Sure Kylie looks great in the video, but it's just not good enough. A wasted comeback...

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, 25 Oct. 2007
This review is from: 2 Hearts [Cd2] (Audio CD)
I am probably Kylie's number 1 fan, but i am just not liking this song. i was expecting something special from her, but what i got was bad vocal, bad production, bad writing and an awful video.

2 Hearts [Cd2]
2 Hearts [Cd2] by Kylie Minogue (Audio CD - 2007)