4.0 out of 5 stars mirror for bike
It does the job though,if it was a bit longer it would be much better,I put it on my grandsons bike as,it didn't bend far enough for mine,a nice little gift to add to a christmas stockingHandlebar Mirror for Mountain and Hybrid Bikes considering the price,you cant really moan about it!
Published on 8 May 2011 by Teresa

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
Ordered two of these mirrors . Quick delivery direct from Parkers but this was the only good point.
The mirrors, although inexpensive, turned out to be very "fragile" and when gently adjusting for direction, the stem on the mirror broke. Returning to Parkers of Bolton today. Would not recommend.
Published on 6 Dec. 2008 by Mr. E. A. Haig

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 6 Dec. 2008
Mr. E. A. Haig (U K) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars No good., 23 Jan. 2009
Maggot (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Handlebar Mirror for Mountain and Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
The delivery of this was very prompt but the adjustable neck of the mirror was not long enough - all i could see was myself, nothing behind. I tried adjusting all ways but then the neck broke, rendering the mirror unusable before i even cycled anywhere. I did not bother to return, as it was not expensive, but it was just money down the drain.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for looking at yourself..., 18 Dec. 2008
Mr. J. Campbell (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Handlebar Mirror for Mountain and Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
Was a bit dissappointed with this item but to be fair Parkers did dispatch quickly and after i returned to them they refunded no questions asked - so thanks for that.
I had it attached on the inside of the handle bar grips, brakes and gears (as per the pic for the item) and it was only good for looking at yourself as cycling along and not the traffic behind you! I think if you attach it to "bar ends" it may fulfill this purpose better.
Build quality seemed flimsy as well to say the least. It is cheap though, so give it a go if you fancy admiring yourself as you're cycling along (!) or stick it on your bar ends (if you have them) to see whats going on behind you!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea - needs more work, 26 Jan. 2010
P. Lee (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Handlebar Mirror for Mountain and Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
A very good idea to give you advance warning of what is approaching you from behind, or looking to see where your cycling buddy is, but the stem is too short to extend beyond the end of the handlebars (where it needs to be to provide the view you require) and of poor quality in that it gradually 'flexes' back to the position you just moved it from. The item itself is cheap - but you get what you pay for. Am now looking at the type that insert into the bar-ends (Cat-eye BM 300 / 500).

1.0 out of 5 stars Pointless, 7 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Handlebar Mirror for Mountain and Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
Only useful if you stop, like in the picture they show. Because of the bendy arm, it wobbles around too much whilst cycling to be able to see anything. This also mean that it moves if you go over even a tiny bump - and gradually over the journey it sinks down and down. the bendy arm should have been a bit stronger, and more ridged.

Moreover, the size of the mirror is tiny. even if you manage to position it right (have to move it whilst cycling to get it accurate), for the 1 minute that it stays in place and the short amount of time you are not on a bumpy road, the most you can see if one car headlight. Most I just get my arm.

This product is a good idea, but very poor execution. Its basically garbage, or I suppose it could be used as jewellery for your bike.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pointless!, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Handlebar Mirror for Mountain and Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
The idea is great but the design lets it down. I purchased this one as it was flexible whereas others iv seen arn't, however it is far too small/short, all i can see is myself, arm, body etc depending how i angle it, there is no way i can see other cyclists or cars coming up behind me - which was the reason for the purchase. All in all a complete waste of money, if anything more of a death trap as i am constantly fiddling with it whilst riding (going to have to remove it). Hopefully you can take these comments into consideration for improvements in the future? I wouldn't recoment this - its stated suitable for mountain / hybrid bikes and mine is a hybrid!

3.0 out of 5 stars soon broke, 17 Jun. 2010
Hana Rafajova (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Handlebar Mirror for Mountain and Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
I am not very happy with this purchase. It soon got broken and it doesn't hold the angle u need to see backwards. Therefore you need to move it very often and then it brakes quickly,

1.0 out of 5 stars BROKEN MIRROR, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Handlebar Mirror for Mountain and Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
I bought this mirror based on the description & price. The item itself is OK, however my mirror arrived with a crack from the outside edge of the mirror into the centre. I contacted the seller & they told be TO SEND THEM AN IMAGE !!!!!
Have you ever tried to photograph a small mirror ?? - I found it impossible. Eventually they reluctantly agreed to send me a new mirror - but by this time I was disgruntled with their attitude - so I told them NOT TO BOTHER and that I would buy another mirror from a reputable source. THIS I HAVE DONE. To date they have neither sent another mirror NOR refunded my money.

1.0 out of 5 stars one star - for me, 30 Dec. 2011
Mr. J. Richards (bristol, spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Handlebar Mirror for Mountain and Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
on my adult bike for commuting, no good.
just wobbles too much even if everything tightened, which is a shame 'cos the springy arm would solve the fact I go through one or two mirrors a year, dropping my bike or knocking the mirror.
However, it was dirt cheap (£1.31 + £1.95 p+p) so no loss to me & maybe it would get 5 stars as a starter mirror on a child's bike?
Zefal Cyclops does the job best for me (even if I've managed to get through at least half a dozen of them over the years)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy why?, 22 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Handlebar Mirror for Mountain and Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
Nice price but imagine cycling everyday and spending 2-3 minutes adjusting a flimsy mirror on an unstable springy bracket that doesn't settle. This is dangerous for those who are cycling on the road and looking for traffic behind them. By the time you have adjusted it a car or truck may have hit you. By a Zepal and stay safe! Product quality is very poor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›