5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for screaming girlies!!!
I bought this album for my 5 year old son after he wouldn't stop playing the few bars from 'The Heart Never Lies' that his MacDonald's music player had on it, having decided I needed to hear the full song at least!!!

Published on 18 Feb 2009 by H. E. Foster

3.0 out of 5 stars Mcfly greatest hits
One or two brill tracks like room on the third floor but generally, c.d. Was filled with a lot of so so tracks
Published 15 months ago by Mr. G. Honey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for screaming girlies!!!, 18 Feb 2009
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)

I admit to having had a pre-conceived idea of what I was going to get... but how wrong can one get?? None of the teeny-bopping manufactured sounds I expected, but a great range of incredibly catchy songs and a surprising maturity to their music.

My husband (in his ignorance) says I'm probably their only fan with hormones, but their appeal spans down even to my two year old son who sings McFly wherever he goes (at top volume, too!) .... good job we can all join in!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark room, 6 Nov 2010
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
My husband and I have taken our daughter to see Mcfly three times ,mainly so that we could go!!! The music if you don't already know is amazing no song is the same the lyrics are great and they get better as they get older. So let me tell you how great, my husband has seen most of the biggest bands, he has always been into music, has seen Yes, Genesis, Clapton, McCartney and Floyd to name just a few he has 16,000 songs on his iPod from Zappa to Aerosmith, has recorded 6 songs and plays the guitar. Get the picture of him? So the most played songs on his iPod .... Yep Mcfly!!!
He says that if the Beatles didn't exist Mcfly would be the Beatles and is now on a personal crusade to make his generation (he is 56) listen to them without any preconceptions. So buy it and when you get it cuddle up on the sofa with your partner a bottle of wine and the lights off and let yourself go. Then when it's finished remember they have 5 Albums out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Music, 19 Jan 2011
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Christmas Gift for 16 yr old daughter and she loves it. The music reminds me of the early Beatles. Good sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 25 Oct 2010
Nva Skelton - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I've had this CD a few years now and it's great! It always puts a smile on my face. But why are people giving it negative reviews when it seems that they haven't even bought the album themselves? Ignore them and stick to your gut instincts! I highly recommend it for all fans... you WILL enjoy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful selection!!, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This CD is great and contains all the greatest hits from Mcfly's first three albums along with two extra songs. The songs of course are amazing and this CD is perfect for a new fan who does not want to purchase all of Mcfly's first albums. The only downside is that as it is reletively old it does not include any songs from their amazing album 'radio:active' or their newer one 'above the noise'.

Mcfly are amazing in concert by the way! If you are buying this CD and love Mcfly then go see them in concert you will not be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars the mchits are here!, 5 Nov 2007
R. tate (herts, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
finally a cd with all their best singles they have done for nearly four years now. it really is a great album and hopefully will help mcfly chart in at number one again.
the best tracks on here are the newest ones "The way you make me feel", "Don't wake me up" and the album's single so far "The heart never lies". can't wait to see what more mcfly can bring to the music scene in years to come. this is basically for any fan who is waiting for the next fourth album. definite buy for xmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars cd, 2 Feb 2009
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
These guys are the biz. I'm an aging rocker but I love it. would recommend stealing from your teenager!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Intro To McFly, 15 July 2014
Mrs. Z. A. Hughes "Zoe Hug" (Winscombe, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This is a great introduction to McFly if you've missed their hits. Some tracks I knew and some were new to me. A feelgood
album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Bought as a gift which went down very well. As you would expect from a greatest hits album, combines all of the McFly favourites. Great for any McFly fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Im young again, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Love Mcfly I was busy baking listening to this cd its fantastic ,buy this youll get a workout and your jobs done in no time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits by McFly (Audio CD - 2007)