5.0 out of 5 stars Night Splints 101
Some comments about night splints for people with plantar fasciitis:

What's the purpose of a night splint? One of the hallmark symptoms of plantar fasciitis is that you have excruciating pain when you take your first steps in the morning. Why does this happen? Because the plantar fascia TIGHTENS over night as you sleep. So, when you get out of bed and put your...
Published 14 months ago by music lover

3.0 out of 5 stars foot support
I felt it didnt support my toes in the stretched position when in bed, although it was comfortable to wear. Also bit fiddly to put on
Published 16 months ago by mrs v l ibbotson

4.0 out of 5 stars ... (one for each foot) and they are much more comfortable that the strasburg sock used for several months, 6 Sept. 2014
mr-c (Filey, North Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Futuro Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support (Personal Care)
I've now bought 2 of these (one for each foot) and they are much more comfortable that the strasburg sock used for several months. Note, in my view, these do help with Plantar faciatis (as did the strasburg sock). The main benefit of this over the strasburg sock is that the sock causes your toes to pulled upwards. I found this, over several weeks, made my toes a little sore / painful. For info, the sock I bought is this one:

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Futuro Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support (Personal Care)
Well, it's a very good item and it does work for me. It's small, light and comfortable enough to sleep with it and it does help with the heel pain in the mornings. I personally only wear it every other night, and the pain in my heel has even improved during the day. But again, everybody's different and have different injuries/pains so I can only speak for myself. however, I would recommend this product because I believe it can only do some good to your foot whatever your problem is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Futuro Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support, 31 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Futuro Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support (Personal Care)
really works no more pain in the mornings and very comfy
a must if you have planter fasciitis great seller
you wont regret it

4.0 out of 5 stars beneficial, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Futuro Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support (Personal Care)
Helps with releiving the pain i felt first thing in the morming when trying to stand on my foot affected by plantar fasciatis,amd it does not feel too uncomfortable, but the velcro straps do loosen easily ,especially the upper one. I suppose this makes it safer as no danger of constricting your circulation!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 7 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Futuro Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support (Personal Care)
This is the second such device I've tried. Neither is particularly comfortable, but they do the job of keeping your foot in the right position in bed for healing. This one is less uncomfortable than the sort that pulls your big toe up and it stays on longer until I give up and pull it off for the rest of the night. Can't comment on how much it helps yet but it should be helping.

3.0 out of 5 stars foot support, 14 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Futuro Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars My poor Dad was in total agony and after just one ..., 16 Dec. 2014
Gary Taylor - See all my reviews
This review is from: Futuro Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support (Personal Care)
My poor Dad was in total agony and after just one night of wearing this support he was able to walk with weight on his foot again. So Glad I bought it, its lightweight easy to use and works! Tried and tested by my 82 year old dad. Thank you!!! My other bit of sound advice don't ever walk in bare feet not even one step as it with damage it again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ineffective, 7 Jun. 2013
V. Soul (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Futuro Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support (Personal Care)
They took ages to arrive as the seller didn't post them for a week, and I don't get on with them at all. They didn't give enough of a stretch to the calves, and even though they were on correctly they caused pain to my plantar tear very quickly (bad pain not good stretch pain), which doesn't usually happen when my feet are at that angle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really helps relieve morning pain, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Futuro Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support (Personal Care)
A bit fiddly to get into the right position on the ball of the foot - but worth it, as achieved relief after one night of wearing the support. Makes getting up in the morning much easier in terms of reduced heel pain, but looks like it will take a prolonged period of use to get lasting relief. Definitely worth trying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Futuro Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support (Personal Care)
Have been suffering for months now with plantar fasciitis and wanted something that worked. Tried this over bigger boot and it really works.
I was able to walk for a few hours today before the pain started to come back.
Put boot back on whilst relaxing and when in bed and works wonders for pain.
Would recommend to all who suffer with plantar even a few hours relief better than none.

Futuro Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support