5.0 out of 5 stars What a great fragrance that lasts
A perfume that you can use everyday. The fragrance lasts all day and is not too overpowering. So many people have asked what perfume I have on. One of my favourite perfumes.

Mrs Sekrapa.
Published on 22 Sep 2009 by A. J. Parkes

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft powdery florals
In the initial burst the overwhelming scent is a combination of clean linen, soap, and talcum powder, with underlying notes of flowers and fresh fruitiness that are detectable but very muted. After a few minutes it settles into a mainly powdery scent – floral, yes, but very soft and understated. After a few hours, the perfume was barely detectable on my skin, apart...
Published 2 months ago by Isis

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great fragrance that lasts, 22 Sep 2009
A. J. Parkes "sekrapa" (Dudley, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Mrs Sekrapa.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Dvb Beckham Intimately for Women Eau De Toilette 75ml (Personal Care)
Great price great product. What more can I say....I have had lots of compliments when wearing this perfume. It isn't overpowering and I good sized bottled to last ME! Love it and I will be buying again

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 27 Jan 2013
Say what you like about VB, 'she' does Make a nice perfume!!
Lovely smell, lovely bottle, nice size and good price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Most women love, 3 Dec 2012
Mr. G. E. Dessar "greglee" (spalding /uk) - See all my reviews
Great quality ladies smelly last all day my wife loves it great price nowadays so come on guys go and treat the otherhalf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful perfume, 7 Feb 2014
L. Powers "Linds" (England) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love this perfume. I took a gamble from the other reviews before me and I was not disappointed. It has a lovely floral/fresh scent which lasts a fairly long time, but is not overpowering. The box and bottle are really stylish and for the money makes a great buy. It would also make a lovely gift. I will definitely buy this again and maybe even explore the other Beckham perfumes. Also its great as a day perfume or evening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dvb Beckham Intimately for Women Eau De Toilette 75ml, 21 Jan 2013
Good quality and arrived in good conditions. One of my favourite perfumes, I love the smell.
I will recommend it with confidence!

4.0 out of 5 stars Old fashioned glamour, 10 April 2013
A. Scott - See all my reviews
This has a lovely classic floral scent which I didn't expect from a trendy cheaper end perfume. I admit to buying in error as I had tried another of her perfumes in store but had the names mixed up! I am pleased with my mistake as this is a really timeless perfume which I can see myself wearing for a while. It lasts really well too but isn't overpowering. All in all a good buy and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Floral beauty, 12 Dec 2013
. I came across a small bottle of this in a TKMax store and love it I am not a fan of the Beckhams particularly but if you like a fresh, floral EDT i would recommend it. I bought this bottle for my mum for christmas as i have my own stash at home

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 May 2013
This is my favourite perfume, and the price of it is normally around 20.00 for this size, however this was a lot cheaper, and the delivery was amazing! will definetly buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014