5.0 out of 5 stars What a great fragrance that lasts
A perfume that you can use everyday. The fragrance lasts all day and is not too overpowering. So many people have asked what perfume I have on. One of my favourite perfumes.

Mrs Sekrapa.
Published on 22 Sep 2009 by A. J. Parkes

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft powdery florals
Published 7 months ago by Iset

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great fragrance that lasts, 22 Sep 2009
A. J. Parkes "sekrapa" (Dudley, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Mrs Sekrapa.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Dvb Beckham Intimately for Women Eau de Toilette - 75 ml (Personal Care)
Great price great product. What more can I say....I have had lots of compliments when wearing this perfume. It isn't overpowering and I good sized bottled to last ME! Love it and I will be buying again

5.0 out of 5 stars Dvb Beckham Intimately for Women Eau De Toilette 75ml, 21 Jan 2013
Good quality and arrived in good conditions. One of my favourite perfumes, I love the smell.
I will recommend it with confidence!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 27 Jan 2013
Say what you like about VB, 'she' does Make a nice perfume!!
Lovely smell, lovely bottle, nice size and good price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 May 2013
This is my favourite perfume, and the price of it is normally around £20.00 for this size, however this was a lot cheaper, and the delivery was amazing! will definetly buy again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Old fashioned glamour, 10 April 2013
A. Scott - See all my reviews
This has a lovely classic floral scent which I didn't expect from a trendy cheaper end perfume. I admit to buying in error as I had tried another of her perfumes in store but had the names mixed up! I am pleased with my mistake as this is a really timeless perfume which I can see myself wearing for a while. It lasts really well too but isn't overpowering. All in all a good buy and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most women love, 3 Dec 2012
Mr. G. E. Dessar "greglee" (spalding /uk) - See all my reviews
Great quality ladies smelly last all day my wife loves it great price nowadays so come on guys go and treat the otherhalf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Floral beauty, 12 Dec 2013
. I came across a small bottle of this in a TKMax store and love it I am not a fan of the Beckhams particularly but if you like a fresh, floral EDT i would recommend it. I bought this bottle for my mum for christmas as i have my own stash at home

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful perfume, 7 Feb 2014
L. Powers "Linds" (England) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love this perfume. I took a gamble from the other reviews before me and I was not disappointed. It has a lovely floral/fresh scent which lasts a fairly long time, but is not overpowering. The box and bottle are really stylish and for the money makes a great buy. It would also make a lovely gift. I will definitely buy this again and maybe even explore the other Beckham perfumes. Also its great as a day perfume or evening.

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft powdery florals, 14 May 2014
Iset (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
In the initial burst the overwhelming scent is a combination of clean linen, soap, and talcum powder, with underlying notes of flowers and fresh fruitiness that are detectable but very muted. After a few minutes it settles into a mainly powdery scent – floral, yes, but very soft and understated. After a few hours, the perfume was barely detectable on my skin, apart from a very slight lingering scent of muted vanilla and power with the barest hint of musk. One might almost call this perfume inoffensive, characterised by soft, floaty, muted floral and powdery scents. It certainly isn’t bold, and I tend to prefer scents that are striking, sensual, and lasting, without being overpowering. It is pleasant and pillowy, however it doesn’t seem to be lasting and this is a rather muted scent to begin with. I’d wear this as a daytime scent, but it’s a little too insubstantial and safe for my tastes and I’d choose something else when I want to make a statement.