5.0 out of 5 stars What a great fragrance that lasts
A perfume that you can use everyday. The fragrance lasts all day and is not too overpowering. So many people have asked what perfume I have on. One of my favourite perfumes.

Mrs Sekrapa.
Published on 22 Sept. 2009 by A. J. Parkes

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft powdery florals
Published 8 months ago by Iset

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great fragrance that lasts, 22 Sept. 2009
A. J. Parkes "sekrapa" (Dudley, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Mrs Sekrapa.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Dvb Beckham Intimately for Women Eau de Toilette - 75 ml (Personal Care)
Great price great product. What more can I say....I have had lots of compliments when wearing this perfume. It isn't overpowering and I good sized bottled to last ME! Love it and I will be buying again

5.0 out of 5 stars Dvb Beckham Intimately for Women Eau De Toilette 75ml, 21 Jan. 2013
Good quality and arrived in good conditions. One of my favourite perfumes, I love the smell.
I will recommend it with confidence!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 May 2013
This is my favourite perfume, and the price of it is normally around £20.00 for this size, however this was a lot cheaper, and the delivery was amazing! will definetly buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 27 Jan. 2013
Say what you like about VB, 'she' does Make a nice perfume!!
Lovely smell, lovely bottle, nice size and good price!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Old fashioned glamour, 10 April 2013
A. Scott - See all my reviews
This has a lovely classic floral scent which I didn't expect from a trendy cheaper end perfume. I admit to buying in error as I had tried another of her perfumes in store but had the names mixed up! I am pleased with my mistake as this is a really timeless perfume which I can see myself wearing for a while. It lasts really well too but isn't overpowering. All in all a good buy and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most women love, 3 Dec. 2012
Mr. G. E. Dessar "greglee" (spalding /uk) - See all my reviews
Great quality ladies smelly last all day my wife loves it great price nowadays so come on guys go and treat the otherhalf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Floral beauty, 12 Dec. 2013
. I came across a small bottle of this in a TKMax store and love it I am not a fan of the Beckhams particularly but if you like a fresh, floral EDT i would recommend it. I bought this bottle for my mum for christmas as i have my own stash at home

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft powdery florals, 14 May 2014
Iset (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
In the initial burst the overwhelming scent is a combination of clean linen, soap, and talcum powder, with underlying notes of flowers and fresh fruitiness that are detectable but very muted. After a few minutes it settles into a mainly powdery scent – floral, yes, but very soft and understated. After a few hours, the perfume was barely detectable on my skin, apart from a very slight lingering scent of muted vanilla and power with the barest hint of musk. One might almost call this perfume inoffensive, characterised by soft, floaty, muted floral and powdery scents. It certainly isn’t bold, and I tend to prefer scents that are striking, sensual, and lasting, without being overpowering. It is pleasant and pillowy, however it doesn’t seem to be lasting and this is a rather muted scent to begin with. I’d wear this as a daytime scent, but it’s a little too insubstantial and safe for my tastes and I’d choose something else when I want to make a statement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intimately Yours Review, 5 Nov. 2014
This perfume reminds me of 'Truth' by Calvin Klein. It has a warm feel to it and sadly doesn't last all day so you need to give yourself a few squirts to revive it. I love it and would buy it again. I use this perfume daily for work and get lots of compliments from both ladies and gents. I am not a celebrity perfume lover, I think most of them smell cheap and samey samey. I'm surprised at this one as it's one of those perfumes that have that extra something. Any way give it a try, see what you think, as the price isn't bad at all.