5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!
Published on 9 Mar 2010 by 2Angels

Glamour Hair Class
Nails information
A look into the 3 girls wardrobes

The fitness was dead easy:
3 Half an hour work outs that provided fairly good toning in all areas.

Published on 6 Jan 2008 by Ms. Samantha J. Linney

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, 9 Mar 2010
2Angels (Northampton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WAGS Workout [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
I have a large collection of workout dvd's and didn't know whether to purchase this one, most of the reviews on here and Ebay were quite positive so I thought I what the heck! So pleased I did buy it, I am fairly fit and was pleasantly surprised at the workouts. They are split into three workouts but as they are all fairly short I did all three in one session which lasts about half an hour, so if you are pushed for time this is a great dvd to get. You do feel that you have worked out as the trainer (who is very fit I might add and not only in the workout sense of the word!!!) does push you. The 3 wags are all at different levels of fitness so, you, like them, can push yourself as hard or as little as you want to. I bought this dvd just for the workouts alone, I haven't viewed the other parts of the dvd as of yet in connection with make up etc so cannot comment on them, but just for the workout alone I have given this 5 stars as to be quite honest I didn't think it would be much cop but can say I was glad I was wrong. This is one little gem I will be using over and over again when I am pushed for time to complete one of my longer workout dvds!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 14 Mar 2010
R. Spencer (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WAGS Workout [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
A good fun workout with great music. The wags don't say anything during the workout but there is a chance to see them behind the scenes on hair, make-up and style sections. The workout isn't particularly hard but is just good fun to do.

3.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly ok, 6 Jan 2008
this workout comprises of a:
Fitness Section
Makeup Class
Glamour Hair Class
Nails information
A look into the 3 girls wardrobes

The fitness was dead easy:
3 Half an hour work outs that provided fairly good toning in all areas.

What I liked about the routines was the music - it was well chosen and the originals which always get the thumbs up from me. V Good

The rest of it well - it just just shows you what money can buy, as you see all three rather ordainary women transformed by makeup artists and stylists.

Definately worth a look and the routines are all definately doable :) not bad

1.0 out of 5 stars Tae bo moves!, 16 May 2012
This review is from: WAGS Workout [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
I couldn't believe what I was seeing during this workout I would not have purchased it if I knew it was a toned down copy of Tae Bo moves, it didn't have the same energy and was laughable to hear them counting 1 to 8 throughout like Billy Blanks. I'm not too fit and found this too easy.

Apart from this I'm sure that if you haven't already tried Tae Bo and do like that sort of work out then you would enjoy this DVD with its extra features. But I'm not happy that it wasn't original

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Workout DVD, 12 Aug 2011
This review is from: WAGS Workout [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
I really need to slim down and when I saw this, I thought I would buy it and see how it goes. In just over three weeks of a strict diet and the full 40 minute workout everyday, I lost 1 stone. I am very proud of myself and the DVD really helped me get my fitness back up to scratch. :D

4.0 out of 5 stars wags, 14 Mar 2011
This review is from: WAGS Workout [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
was very pleased with the wags DVD have done this a few times now and plan to do this much more, its a great workout and easy to follow it gets your heart going and you can realy feel the workout the next day,only thing its not long enough it could do with at least half hour more but i love the fact that it fits into your busy day

2.0 out of 5 stars Underwhelmed, 14 Mar 2011
This review is from: WAGS Workout [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
It's ok if you want make up advice but why include on a fitness video? Thought it was all a bit tedious!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 3 Aug 2010
This review is from: WAGS Workout [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
I think this dvd is brilliant. I am not just some air head who wants to be a 'WAG' but I am so glad I bought this. The exercise are simple but effective and leave you feeling upbeat and happy! If you did this workout a few times a week you would definitely shape up! The girls are so pretty & smiley and make you feel positive!

1.0 out of 5 stars for beginners, 21 April 2010
This review is from: WAGS Workout [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
this dvd it's cool for beginners but if you're fit and looking for a real challenge this is just a waist of time. I've been doing this for a months and yeah I got in "shape" and ready for the big deal so this would be like a pre-workout. If you are unfit and need to lose a lot of weight and therefore unable to do tuff workouts (like 5 step fat attack) begin by that just dieting and doing this in a few months you'll be able to go for a real challenge!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product., 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: WAGS Workout [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
this product is great for first time exercisers, its not all hard work, its also fun, would recommend . .

WAGS Workout [2007] [DVD]