5.0 out of 5 stars CHOOSE YOUR SELLER CAREFULLY
Published on 28 Sep 2011 by Rob. C.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ink cartridge
The product itself is ok but the service was not the best. Didn't respond straight away and took 3 weeks to deliver cos they were out of stock but I had to contact them to find that out!
Published on 20 Aug 2009 by Linsybob

3.0 out of 5 stars Ink cartridge, 20 Aug 2009
This review is from: Kodak 10 Colour Ink Cartridge for some EasyShare Inkjet Printers (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars CHOOSE YOUR SELLER CAREFULLY, 28 Sep 2011
These cartridges are great value, we are a very high user and have never had a problem with the cartridges only the sellers. I now use "In Your Basket" as they actually do deliver your goods. Be very careful about sellers from the channel islands who give you the impression that the goods are despatched from the mainland. There is a hell of a difference in delivery time and if you will get the goods at all. Dare to complain then expect to be lied to and insulted!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Feed me more INK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 10 Oct 2009
Mr. P. Farrell (Birmingham, UK.) - See all my reviews
The brand used to mean quality, the ink maybe is. However for those of us who were conned into buying the printer that uses this special kodak ink stuff at an alarming rate, all i can say I wish I hadnt bought printer . The ESP3 was marketed on a brill idea cheap ink, wow, note use of cheap INK. But then it uses more ink than my other printer so it costs more to run, drat. Shame kodak you gained some buyers but you will loose out on word of mouth. Besides the printer is very noisy, takes ages to walm up, jams all the time even on one sheet feed, drains ink to charge up on use like a thirsty drunk, and the hinges on cover panel snap off being made too weak. But after that anybody reading this review has already bought one,sorry pals i know how you feel >So my advise is if you have the slightest excuse to take it back under mnfr cover do it now, I left it too late I thought all the complaints my daughter made were operator error.Kodak could not have tested this in field conditions ie school kids. My first camera was a Kodak and I loved it simple, reliable, fast. Sadly when my printer breaks down I will smash it to bits to vent my frustration. Oh joy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Ink, 5 April 2010
I. O'neill - See all my reviews
I find this the best product for my Kodak 503 printer and this the best place to purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab customer service, 6 Jun 2011
D. Davidson (Cumbria, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for an easy share printer, it was the wrong item though and simply wouldnt fit, but customer service was excellent and refund was processed quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slow service, 6 Jan 2011
I buy these cartridges on a regular basis (upto ten a month) the product is great value for money. The problem with this order is that it took a month to arrive, the vendor blamed the bad weather, I still received parcels from other vendors throughout the bad weather on time. This vendor will not be used by me again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine article, 3 April 2014
Just the job for my printer as a spare cartridge. Well priced too. This is a safe purchase to make.

2.0 out of 5 stars Why?, 16 Aug 2013
Kodak advertise the cheapest ink but the cartridges contain less ink than their competitors.
Why do I have to keep changing the colour cartridge when I opt for Black & white for 99% of my printing?

3.0 out of 5 stars They surely dry up fast!, 13 Aug 2013
They may be better value than HP and others but they dry up fast if not used quickly. Good value though

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality ink, 19 May 2013
this is a good product. the product was exactly as it was described in the description. would order again in future.