5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't I get one of these before????
This product is brilliant. Can't believe I've been balancing my straighteners on a box on the floor all these years to prevent the carpet being burned!!!! My husband wall mounted this holder for me and it's brilliant. It is heat resistent so you can put the straighteners straight back after use. Excellent.
Published on 16 Aug 2012 by Trundlie

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not for me!
Very quickly dispatched and received. The product has little suction cups on the base to hold it to a surface, or has a screw hole to mount it in a wall. Seems very well designed, but unfortunately it doesn't fit the GHD Gold Series Mk5, and is therefor useless to me! It's a shame, but probably my fault for not checking before I ordered. :(
Published 20 months ago by Mike

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't I get one of these before????, 16 Aug 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars First class product, 23 July 2011
This review is from: Professional hair straightener stand
Using straighteners without a stand is the most frustrating thing, you put them down on a surface and they slide around and, if on a table, they fall off. Not any longer, I'd recommend this product to everyone who uses straighteners, an absolute must-have. Well done, Babyliss, both on your stand and the delivery which was within two days of ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Invention!!, 2 Jun 2011
Lorrie "Lorrie" (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Professional hair straightener stand
Just the perfect item to hold your straiteners! Sturdy and solid yet not too bulky and not massive so ideal for any girl that wants to prevent accidents with heat! Much tidier than a mat etc. I have a baby so cant have anything lying around.. she will grab it. This way, its safe and seems stored away. I just love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Oh so very happy, 19 Feb 2012
J. Meaklim "Svybuyer" (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Professional hair straightener stand
If you do need a hair straightener stand, do go for this one. It was shipped quickly, arrived and I was vary surprised by how professional it looks, and it holds my GHD's with easy. Altogether it is a brilliant item and I am happy I bought it. has made my life easier. Go on you know you want to. It holds the normal GHD's and not the large ones.

However, note to anyone who plans to put these on a wooden desk, dont polish the desk before you do. It doesn't stick. But that was my fault and not the stands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Professional hair straightener stand
This is exactly what i expected, very helpful thing, now my straightener is always on one place, i love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not for me!, 29 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 3 Nov 2012
This review is from: Professional hair straightener stand
As my girlfriend is the worlds worst for leaving her GHD straighteners laying around, I thought I'd purchase one of these and place it on her dressing table. I am pleased to say the GHD straighteners are now being place in this holder after use. Happy days.

Really good item and recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars professional hair straightener stand, 31 Jan 2011
This review is from: Professional hair straightener stand
This stand looks good,not too big or bulky, have them in our guest house and have been asked lots of times where i bought them from.Very impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT IDEA, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: Professional hair straightener stand
Thanks for a prompt, efficient service, especially during the festive time between Christmas and New Year! Product simple but effective, no more wondering where to safely lay my GHDs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 11 May 2011
Happy Helen (Sheffield England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Professional hair straightener stand
Found one of these in my room in the B&B I was staying in at Whitby. At first I didn't know what it was but then I realised it was a stand for holding hair straighteners. After making use of it, I couldn't wait to get one for myself. It's good to know I won't be burning or scorching anything again. Hot or cold, your straighteners will be safe in one of these stands.

Professional hair straightener stand