on 28 January 2013
I needed to replace the cassette on my old Raleigh and this tool is essential to complete the job successfully. There are different sizes for various cassettes and this one is suitable for Shimano. It is very good quality and was delivered very rapidly.
on 17 October 2013
made with real heavy metal, no rough edges, well manufactured, should last many uses, made in USA - which is probably why it costs twice as much as the cheaper version, but never wise to buy the cheapest of anything. Together with an adjustable spanner, and taking into account that I am not on the sunny side of 50, i removed the old Shimano HG40 cassette very easily... and fitted the new HG41. It actually took me longer to fit the new accompanying chain...
on 9 September 2014
Fitted well into lock ring, worked well with chain whip, I buy Park Tools for the reason, I believe they are the best quality, a bit pricier, but still worth having in my own tool box.
on 2 December 2013
Well built and comes with operating instructions. The quality probably does not matter much for this type of tool, but the price advantage of the cheaper alternatives is just a few pounds, so there is little point in taking any risks.
on 28 June 2013
Fast delivery, fits my locking nut on the shimano cassette, now able to thoroughly clean the cassette and now can get to the bearings inside the back tyre.
on 7 August 2013
Bought this for my son as he's now a keen cyclist and he says it's great (can't comment as I don't know what it is!) My son is very happy though!
on 19 January 2015
Not normally a fan of park tools, had a few in the past that have broken quite easily, but this item has actually been really good!
on 18 January 2013
great product works well for my needs quick delivery a tool that makes working on your bike very easy good luck
on 6 August 2014
Worked as expected, thanks. No thrills!
on 15 October 2015
Does what it says on the tin