4.0 out of 5 stars good!
Once i realised i had 3 punctures on the same inner tube and not just the one,hence i had to use 3 of the patcjhes they seems to have done the trick.
I will monitor the pressure however as i was abit dubious that it wouldnt handle the 100psi of the roadbike tyre.
If the pressure stays stable i will defo order some more soon.
Published on 7 Sept. 2010 by LCFC

3.0 out of 5 stars Only good for emergency - road bike
I try and keep my tyres at 120psi and there is no way this product will hold at that level, in fact it only hold to 60-70ish which is perfect for an emergency or to simply get back home.

Published on 30 Aug. 2012 by SL

3.0 out of 5 stars Only good for emergency - road bike, 30 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Park Tool Super Patch Kit (Sports)

For the size of the packaging and simple fact that it is really easy to aply, this is an excellent bit of kit to carry on a bike ride along with a spare tube as this caters for the worse scenario, two punctures.

I would imagine this would work well on a mountain or hybrid but for a road bike it is only good as a patch up job until you can fit a new tube.

2.0 out of 5 stars DONT WORK AT HIGH INFLATION, 15 Sept. 2010
qaz "00264167" (kent, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Park Tool Super Patch Kit (Sports)
been using for about 3 years. while they might be ok on mountain bike pressure up to ~60 psi or less, they dont work well at road bike pressure up to 120psi. ive had several fail, the air just works a route to the edge of the patch under high pressure. some go quickly others take a few months.
one failed recently and when i took the tube out it looked like it had just dried up.
just goes to show you cant beat the old method of patches and vulcanising glue which have never failed me.
i still carry these but they really are a last resort.

4.0 out of 5 stars good!, 7 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Park Tool Super Patch Kit (Sports)
If the pressure stays stable i will defo order some more soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy, 4 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Park Tool Super Patch Kit (Sports)
I use these for my offroad bikes and they are absolutely excellent. Small for carrying around, very quick and easy to apply. If you get the set which includes the tyre levers, then those are better designed than most.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've also tried other brands of self-stick patches but for me superpatches are better than the others I've used, 30 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Park Tool Super Patch Kit (Sports)
Have been using these patches for 15 years. Would not go back to traditional (patch & glue) despite being brought up before self adhesive patches. I've also tried other brands of self-stick patches but for me superpatches are better than the others I've used.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not rely on this product, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Park Tool Super Patch Kit (Sports)
I like Park Tools, and so I rue having to advise people not to buy this self-adhesive patch kit. One day I returned home with a large thorn lodged in my tyre, halfway into the inner tube. As I was at home, I was effectively working in laboratory conditions, and was able to undertake a very careful repair - or so I thought. The next day the tyre was absolutely flat. It seems the patch had been unable to cope with a tyre pumped to 85 psi. Perhaps if applied to a low-pressure MTB tyre, the repair would have sufficed.
When you venture out into the wilds, you need to be confident you have the tools and equipment to rescue you from almost any mischance, especially a simple puncture. The Park Tools Super Patch Kit may leave you high and dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Duper, 9 Dec. 2010
S. Wakefield (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Park Tool Super Patch Kit (Sports)
These patches really are the best you can get. This is typical of Park Tools though, they really do make quality gear. They take up so little space, are really quick and easy to use and light. They work better than normal patches in my opinion. The only catch is that they are more expensive than normal patches. I normally only use them if I am planning some serious riding, but just use regular patches for day to day use. But if you commute then these could be the difference between being on time vs late.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great in cold weather; can't cope with summer!, 24 July 2014
Tim (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Park Tool Super Patch Kit (Sports)
I've used several of these patches over the years, and they had all worked perfectly, until yesterday, when I came to cycle home and found my bike had a flat tyre. After getting the tyre off, it became immediately apparent what had happened: the glue on one of these patches that I had stuck on about 6 months ago had melted. The patch was lifting off, and a sticky mess of glue was oozing out from underneath. The air temperature in the bike shed was probably only around 28 degrees or so. I think I'll be going back to rubber cement and rubber patches from now on. Sigh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 4 July 2010
Mr. Ryan Francis "R. Francis" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Park Tool Super Patch Kit (Sports)
They arrived very fast, earlier than expected, which i thought was a bonus! anyway, i fixed a puncture with them and it was very quick and easy! it stretches and shrinks when it needs to and it can still stay on your inner tube without creating any gaps for the air to escape out of. over all=amazing product and amazing price too!

1.0 out of 5 stars It's not a great idea if it doesn't work., 9 Aug. 2014
BJB (Cardiff, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Park Tool Super Patch Kit (Sports)
Very disappointed with these. Used one for the first time on the road and it was all so simple - until the repair let go a mile later. Walked home three miles. Pinched the tube while refitting after second patch and had to put another one on. Pumped up the tyre for use in the morning and it let go about two hours later, while just sitting there in the hallway. Back to the glue and chalk...

Park Tool Super Patch Kit