on 17 December 2009
Great product - it has no problem cleaning anything off your visor including oil, grease, dirt etc. I even think it helps to repel rain slightly. Plus it's small enough to fit easily into a pocket.
on 14 December 2010
this stuff is great cleaned my mat finish crash helmet well . i had previsously been using soapy water this stuff lifts dirt and grime you cant normaly get out my lid looks like new . makes the visor smear free unlike soapy water which leaves oily marks when you breath on the visor when your helmets on .

small bottle but a little goes a long way . handy size for taking on the move too used it to clean my pc moniter too but thats at your own risk but but worked great
on 11 November 2011
When used at the end of your ride, it really does remove crud and insects from your visor quickly. If you don't clean your visor immediately, use a couple of squirts of this stuff, and let it soak in for 10 seconds. Great for carrying around on tour.
on 29 September 2010
This is a really good product that cleans well. I bought the ,Muc Off Helmet Visor Optix Pack and it fits in under the pillion seat of my bike really well. I would strongly recommend getting the Muc Off Premium Anti Fog Treatment 35ml at the same time as i was kinda hoping when i ordered this product, that it might cover anti fog as well but it doesn't however it is a great helmet and visor cleaner.
on 19 October 2011
Yes this is another remarkable product from Muc Off. Does what it says on the bottle, it cleans your Helmet + Visor. Comes in a nice handy size bottle to, keep in your pocket or bag. Don't leave home without it and a piece of kitchen towel!
on 25 September 2011
Every ride out leaves my visor pock marked with insects this lifts them clean off, brilliant, would be better in a bigger bottle but you don't use much so it will last
on 14 June 2015
I try to clean my visor but it always leaves a faint smudging effect. No idea why this is. The cloth I use is also a muc-off visor cloth, so it can't be that. First time I cleaned it I went out and the sun was shining and the visor looked grimy with smudges on it and got bad glare. I thought maybe I had been careless. So I tried again in the evening and took extra care to clean it. Same thing next day. So..I thought the visor was damaged somehow even though it is a newish helmet.

I tried cleaning the visor with those visor alcohol wipes...and the visor came out like new! Dunno about this muc-off visor cleaning spray..it sprays on annoyingly as well because it sprays in wide mist and quickly leaks down onto visor gasket or helmet liner..which is not ideal.

Was hoping for better to be honest considerint muc-off is pretty famous...
on 2 August 2015
brought for my brother who is learning to ride a motor bike. i have asked him about this and he says its a great little spray. it leaves no marks or smudges and leaves his helmet clean and shiny. its small enough that he can take with him.
on 28 May 2013
You see so many cleaning products out there but Muc-Off products really are the business. You only need to spray a small amount and wipe clear. Fantastic cleaner.
As with all Muc-Off products, this is brilliant.
Don't be fooled by the name on the bottle "Eyewear & Goggle Cleaner", this cleans the whole helmet. After every journey, I clean my helmet & visor - either to get rid of the dead flies on sunny days, or get rid of the dirty road spray on wet days. It's quick & easy to use, just a couple of squirts & a wipe over will get rid of even the most stubborn flies & dirt.
The small bottle is ideal to tuck under the rear seat of your motorbike or even in your pocket.
A tiny bottle goes a long way.