5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
This cable is built very well and well worth the price. When I add another 2 satellites and subwoofer to upgrade my 5.1 to a 7.2 system I will be buying another one of these.
Published on 13 Sept. 2011 by Simon

3.0 out of 5 stars Fisual 5m Install Series Subwoofer Cable
It's a cable - looks to be good quality and sounds fine. I would buy this product again, should I need to.
Published 10 months ago by Harrie.t

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Sept. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bit of cable, 26 Mar. 2009
The Fat Monk (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I'm using this to drive a sub on the other side of my living room from my stereo.

As such I wanted the cable concealed. Incredibly, for a pretty decent piece of co-axial cable, this is pretty flexible, and I've managed to tuck it between gripper rod and skirting under the carpet!

The sound quality for a sub cable never really seems to me to be a particularly big issue - after all these are the 'almost sub-audible' rumbles - the Low Frequency Effects. That said, thsi seems to perform nicely, and the explosions of films and sub-bass rumbles of The Orb come out quite nicely, thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars fisual sub cable, 17 May 2010
Jr Casey (manchester uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisual 5m Install Series Subwoofer Cable (Accessory)
needed a longer length sub-woofer cable due to baby proofing surround sound system. have used fisual before and they supply quality products at a very reasonable price, again didn't disappoint.
cable gives a better sound than my original shorter cable.
great stuff at a reasonable price, technology for everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality and value sub cable, 2 July 2011
this cable does the job for me. my sub is now providing substantially better quality sound than before (prev cable was really crap!) it is also quite sturdy and the metal end connectors really finish the job nicely. good work fisual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 24 May 2011
The Evil Doctor (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought this lead to power my Mission MS10 sub from my Onkyo amp. The quality of the lead is excellent; very well built with good quality connectors. I've cranked up my sub until the wife was screaming just to test the lead and quality, and was literally shaking along with the couch and window frames. The only downside is that the lead is quite thick, so won't fit under the carpet without leaving a bump. The long length of the lead doesn't appear to affect the sound in any way. Superb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cable for the money, 2 Nov. 2011
Ordered the cable for my No 2 subwoofer from Amazon on 1st Nov and delivered at 10am on 2nd Nov-service can't get better than that!. The cable is excellent for the money (£9.99 post free)and is at least the equal of the Chord Crimson cable I have on my No 1 sub( I now have a 7.2 set-up). Incidentally, the cable is sold by and dispatched from Audiovisual Online and they sell the same cable on their own website but charge £12.99 for it. The moral is-buy from Amazon!.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Dec. 2012
good for the money and does the job well enough its a bit stiff and therefore tricky to get it to lie flat and in just the right place which is why I gave 4 stars and not 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound quality, 20 Mar. 2011
This was bought to replace my 'in the box' cable that came with my Jamo SUB200. The cable is of good quality and the bass sounds to me to be very deep and accurate.
I wouldn't have purchased this cable if I hadn't had accidentally damaged my previous cable while fitting a new carpet so basically I went for one at a good price and that would sound good - this Fisual cable seems to have been a good buy.
I would therefore definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars sonic thrills, 9 April 2011
Paul Townsend (Bristol, South Gloucestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a good quality cable with secure, tight connections. it is certainly worth investing your money in this cable. It will carry a cleaner signal that will prevent any RF or EMI interference from spoiling the quality of the sound. It's detailed too, bringing out more focus in voices while avoiding hardness or edge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cable for the price., 9 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Fisual 5m Install Series Subwoofer Cable (Accessory)
Needed this cable to relocate the sub after renovations. If you want a low-profile cable look elsewhere, wasn't an issue for my set up therefore more than happy with the product and the results. Bass sounds punchy on the explosions and gives a good low-frequency rumble when needed.

Fisual 5m Install Series Subwoofer Cable