5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty and sparkly!
This ring is really beautiful and I've had so many comments about its sparkle. Although its delicate its actually quite sturdy and doesn't bend when squeezed. I'm quite tough on my jewellery so I had to test it as soon as I bought it!

Published on 9 Dec 2011 by Lizzibiff

3.0 out of 5 stars sparkly ring
this ring actually looks better when you get it, as it is very sparkly. lovely ring although I must point out that it isnt hallmarked white gold. As it is diamond cut it catches the light beautifully.As it states it is a very light weight ring. Dont buy if you want hallmarked jewellery, but otherwise lovely ring.
Published on 8 Mar 2008 by Debbie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty and sparkly!, 9 Dec 2011
This review is from: Kareco Wedding Ring, 9 Carat White Gold Light Flat Diamond Cut, 2mm Band Width Ring Size 'M' (Jewellery)

Its the perfect ring for fitting with large engagement rings as it sits flat to your finger with a low profile and small 2mm width.

Really recommend this ring. Well worth it's price.

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNINGLY FABULOUS, 27 July 2012
This was just the ring I was looking for for my wedding day. The diamond cut design sparkles in the light as if there were real diamonds. The ring IS hallmarked. The sizing was a perfect snug fit also. A great ring at a great price. not cheap looking at all. :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars sparkly ring, 8 Mar 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars So sparkly!, 3 Oct 2010
I am so pleased with this ring. I bought it to replace my plain silver wedding band and was looking for a white gold ring with diamonds but couldn't afford it, so when I saw this and the reviews I thought I would try it. It is such a lovely dainty ring and sparkles just like diamonds. I love it. Unlike some of the other reviewers, my ring is hallmarked.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Ring, 23 Jun 2012
We purchased this ring for our Wedding - its small and very feminine. I truly love it and would recommend it to other ladies. It also looks like it has diamonds around it when you wear it (no is does'nt) but it glitters and sparkles because of the way its been cut.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 30 Dec 2012
Just what I was looking for to separate my two diamond rings from scratching and damaging each other's settings. Nice cost-effective solution. Thin and lightweight but it works for me. Couldn't see a hallmark. Really quick delivery over the Xmas period too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it., 2 Feb 2008
I bought this ring for myself. This 9ct white gold wedding ring is beautifully diamond cut and crafted. Even though it was only 2mm wide it fits snuggly and sparkles magnificantly.

4.0 out of 5 stars white gold wedding ring, 2 July 2013
Very pleased with everything about this lovely little ring. apart from the fact it is not hallmarked.
Hence the 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flat Wedding Ring, 26 April 2010
Sheila C (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This ring really sparkles because of the diamond cut. I wear it as a thumb ring and it compliments the diamonds in my other rings. Bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars 9 Carat White gold Light Flat Diamond Cut 2mm band width, 23 Sep 2011
I wanted a wedding ring which would 'sparkle' without diamonds to go with my recently purchased emerald engagement and eternity rings and this is just perfect. Only small but doesn't take away anything from the other two rings and makes a perfect set. Great price so I purchased two.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›