5.0 out of 5 stars WEDDED BLISS
Published on 30 Oct 2009 by Mrs. Pauline Daniel

3.0 out of 5 stars too small
The ring itself is very pretty but I am so disappointed because the sizing is wrong. I have just measured my finger again to be sure that I am right and I am. I am a ring size O and I oredered a P so that it would be a bit loose and it's way too small! I am fed up!
Published on 15 April 2011 by pinkypink

5.0 out of 5 stars WEDDED BLISS, 30 Oct 2009
My Fiance purchased this wedding ring through my account and I was over the moon when it arrived. We had not wanted to spend a lot of money on rings, as we are both 62 years old and have been married before. I was actually supposed to take the ring 'off' my finger until our wedding day, but found it so comfortable and light to wear, that I forgot that I was wearing it!!It was excellent value for money and we would advise anyone thinking of purchasing jewelery, to look at your web site first.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wedding ring, 8 Mar 2010
I had to have a new wedding ring as my fingers have swollen due to an illness.This ring is quite light weight but looks amazing on my finger as it has the 2 colours of the gold and white.I am very pleased with it. I ordered the wrong size initially, but amazon were great in getting a new size sent and helped me return the other one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 12 April 2011
Mr. J. M. Scott (Bexhill, East Sussex) - See all my reviews
This is a great product and at a absolutely briliant price and i would recommend this to anyone who is thinking of buying it

5.0 out of 5 stars >>> Very Nice Wedding Ring<<<, 24 Sep 2010
It is a very nice wedding ring,i have ordered for my husband ,he was really surprise how nice it fit on the finger,and the price was good compare with argos ,we save money for the same quality,thank's for other reviews it help me a lot,

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely perfect, it look so elegant and compliments the hand to a T! :-), 17 Dec 2013
Inexpensive and great value for money. I would never understand why people spend so much money on a wedding ring that doesnt look half as nice as this.

5.0 out of 5 stars my ring, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kareco Wedding Ring, 9 Carat Two Colour Gold Light Flat Diamond Cut, 7mm Band Width (Jewellery)
this is a beautiful ring i am more than pleased with it it was delivered within 48hrs fantastic i would recommend this item to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring, 2 Dec 2013
Everyone has commented on how nice the ring is. The main thing is my hubby loves it too.Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeanie, 17 Nov 2013
This ring is the most beautiful ring I have seen , I did get the size up to what I normally wear and it was perfect , it's comfy to wear , I can't stop looking at it it really sparkles , I'm very happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing ring - Had to order 2 sizes bigger, 11 Mar 2014
I would recommend this ring to anyone. It's light weight and eye catching. Originally ordered size Q but was far too small so ordered 2 sizes bigger but amazon were fantastic about exchanging it and the ring now fits.

5.0 out of 5 stars EVEN BETTER IN REAL LIFE!, 25 July 2013
Beautiful ring looks even better in real life! would recommend to anyone wanting alittle more than just a plain band.Very classy looking and not too blingy.