5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring!
I was thrilled when I received the ring and saw how pretty it is. It fits snugly alongside my wedding and engagement rings and, due to the sparkle of the ring, it adds to the prettiness of my rings.
I am very pleased with my purchase!
Published on 13 Dec 2008 by Pamela Eastwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring, not sure if it's real gold :(
I bought the ring and when it came it was nice and pretty but it has no stamp/marking to prove it's actually gold :( And if it is real gold it should have that stamp on it! :(
Published 23 months ago by Michael Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring!, 13 Dec 2008
I am very pleased with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice little ring., 21 Jan 2013
Mrs. S. M. Pearson (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to be a "keeper", as I have lost weight and my fingers are smaller. It does the job admirably, and also looks pretty, and attractively shiny, without being obtrusive. Many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful piece of jewellery., 4 Aug 2013
This is a beautiful delicate ring that is excellent value for money.
To be worn not only for weddings but for all occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars very dissapppointed, 11 Feb 2012
bought this ring in dec 2011 I loved it when it arrived very pretty ring, ,I only wear it when i go out which isnt often, but sadly end of January 2012 my lovely 9ct gold ring snapped in half oh dear, what am i supposed to think now

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it that much I actually bought another 2 days ..., 3 July 2014
This ring is absolutely gorgeous! It's very twinkly and delicate and I have received lots of comments on it already. it is not a garish gold colour, it is, I feel, quite a light colour and looks much more expensive than it is! I loved it that much I actually bought another 2 days later for another finger!

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 7 Jun 2014
a lovley ring and great value thankyou will be buying again very soon also must say the ring was low value yet great quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Ring, 2 Jun 2014
The ring is very pretty, but very light. It is still shiny after a few weeks so I think it is real gold, there is a doubt in my mind because it was so cheap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring., 21 Feb 2014
I've bought this ring as ring keeper for my engagement and wedding rings.Very happy with my buy.It suits me very well.All three match together and looks nice on finger .Many thanks.Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, delicate and ever so shiny!, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Kareco Wedding Ring, 9 Carat Yellow Gold Light Flat Diamond Cut, 2mm Band Width (Jewellery)
For the price, this ring is a must have! Beautifully cut, to catch the light, buttery gold and glistens. If you are looking for a substantial ring, this is not the one. This is delicate, pretty and looks far more expensive than it cost. As a wedding ring it is gorgeous and I have no doubt that this ring can be stacked if used on other fingers and fit nicely. I am delighted with this purchase and again Amazon never fails in such a speedy service! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece, 28 Jan 2014
Arrived quickly and made the perfect Christmas gift. Delicate and elegant, without being flimsy. Looks lovely on rather small and short fingers!