on 9 December 2011
This ring is really beautiful and I've had so many comments about its sparkle. Although its delicate its actually quite sturdy and doesn't bend when squeezed. I'm quite tough on my jewellery so I had to test it as soon as I bought it!

Its the perfect ring for fitting with large engagement rings as it sits flat to your finger with a low profile and small 2mm width.

Really recommend this ring. Well worth it's price.
on 23 June 2012
We purchased this ring for our Wedding - its small and very feminine. I truly love it and would recommend it to other ladies. It also looks like it has diamonds around it when you wear it (no is does'nt) but it glitters and sparkles because of the way its been cut.
on 2 February 2008
I bought this ring for myself. This 9ct white gold wedding ring is beautifully diamond cut and crafted. Even though it was only 2mm wide it fits snuggly and sparkles magnificantly.
on 25 January 2015
Lovely ring - ordered a size N and was just slightly smaller than my other rings but fits and was hallmarked. Have had numerous comments on how lovely it is.
on 26 April 2010
This ring really sparkles because of the diamond cut. I wear it as a thumb ring and it compliments the diamonds in my other rings. Bargain!
on 8 March 2008
this ring actually looks better when you get it, as it is very sparkly. lovely ring although I must point out that it isnt hallmarked white gold. As it is diamond cut it catches the light beautifully.As it states it is a very light weight ring. Dont buy if you want hallmarked jewellery, but otherwise lovely ring.
11 comment13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2012
Just what I was looking for to separate my two diamond rings from scratching and damaging each other's settings. Nice cost-effective solution. Thin and lightweight but it works for me. Couldn't see a hallmark. Really quick delivery over the Xmas period too.
on 23 September 2011
I wanted a wedding ring which would 'sparkle' without diamonds to go with my recently purchased emerald engagement and eternity rings and this is just perfect. Only small but doesn't take away anything from the other two rings and makes a perfect set. Great price so I purchased two.
on 11 February 2016
I absolutely love mine!! I got this to replace my too small wedding ring. Arrived the day after purchase even though I chose no rush delivery. The cut makes the ring catch the light and really sparkle, even impressed a grumpy teenager. It is a thin band and I got the smallest size, which is perfect for me (my job is very hands on). However it is sturdy and dosent bend easily, if you get what I mean!! Definitely would recommend.
review image
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 October 2010
I am so pleased with this ring. I bought it to replace my plain silver wedding band and was looking for a white gold ring with diamonds but couldn't afford it, so when I saw this and the reviews I thought I would try it. It is such a lovely dainty ring and sparkles just like diamonds. I love it. Unlike some of the other reviewers, my ring is hallmarked.
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse