5.0 out of 5 stars WEDDED BLISS
Published on 30 Oct. 2009 by Mrs. Pauline Daniel

2.0 out of 5 stars flimsy
very flimsy components. likely to break I think
Published 3 months ago by Steve the doc

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars WEDDED BLISS, 30 Oct. 2009
My Fiance purchased this wedding ring through my account and I was over the moon when it arrived. We had not wanted to spend a lot of money on rings, as we are both 62 years old and have been married before. I was actually supposed to take the ring 'off' my finger until our wedding day, but found it so comfortable and light to wear, that I forgot that I was wearing it!!It was excellent value for money and we would advise anyone thinking of purchasing jewelery, to look at your web site first.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wedding ring, 8 Mar. 2010
I had to have a new wedding ring as my fingers have swollen due to an illness.This ring is quite light weight but looks amazing on my finger as it has the 2 colours of the gold and white.I am very pleased with it. I ordered the wrong size initially, but amazon were great in getting a new size sent and helped me return the other one.

5.0 out of 5 stars >>> Very Nice Wedding Ring<<<, 24 Sept. 2010
It is a very nice wedding ring,i have ordered for my husband ,he was really surprise how nice it fit on the finger,and the price was good compare with argos ,we save money for the same quality,thank's for other reviews it help me a lot,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 12 April 2011
Mr. J. M. Scott (Bexhill, East Sussex) - See all my reviews
This is a great product and at a absolutely briliant price and i would recommend this to anyone who is thinking of buying it

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeanie, 17 Nov. 2013
This ring is the most beautiful ring I have seen , I did get the size up to what I normally wear and it was perfect , it's comfy to wear , I can't stop looking at it it really sparkles , I'm very happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely perfect, it look so elegant and compliments the hand to a T! :-), 17 Dec. 2013
Inexpensive and great value for money. I would never understand why people spend so much money on a wedding ring that doesnt look half as nice as this.

5.0 out of 5 stars my ring, 14 Dec. 2013
this is a beautiful ring i am more than pleased with it it was delivered within 48hrs fantastic i would recommend this item to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring, 2 Dec. 2013
Everyone has commented on how nice the ring is. The main thing is my hubby loves it too.Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing ring - Had to order 2 sizes bigger, 11 Mar. 2014
I would recommend this ring to anyone. It's light weight and eye catching. Originally ordered size Q but was far too small so ordered 2 sizes bigger but amazon were fantastic about exchanging it and the ring now fits.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described this ring is light in weight but beautiful, and i love it, 11 Sept. 2014
As described this ring is light in weight but beautiful, and i love it, it just sparkles and sparkles, and to me worth
every penny that i paid for it, delivery time was excellent, thank you Amazon.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›