5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring
Published on 1 Aug. 2010 by bridetobe

1.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Ring.
Published 17 months ago by Mrs. J. Hambleton

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, 1 Aug. 2010
I ordered this ring in my correct size, but when it came back it was too small (even smaller than the rings i already have). So I had to send it back and order a bigger one. No problems with return. This ring is lovely I am glad i ordered the 6mm as this is a nice size, think the 4mm would have looked too small and would have to agree with the reviews for that one. All in all a good purchase and quick to arrive, very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, 30 Sept. 2009
arrived within the estimated time for delivery and was very pleased,ring is stunning and was over £40 cheaper than from argos bonus. would strongly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Ring - Lovely price!!, 9 Sept. 2011
wombat (Good ol' England) - See all my reviews
This ring is eye catching with a pleasing soft sparkle.
It does not in any way look cheap and trashy unlike some rings.
We saw this in Argos for nigh on twice the price, so a bargain indeed.
My little wife is very happy, and my wallet is very happy.
So a big thank you to Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful wedding ring, 28 Sept. 2011
This ring is indeed value for money,stylish,elegant,i would recomend it to any woman only that make sure you order one size bigger that you normaly wear.Other than the size difference,I am really happy with this purchase,is the only ring that I wear and not because I have to but it looks gorgeous on my hand!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring, 31 Dec. 2009
Ms. R. M. Evans (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as my fiance's wedding ring. It is very light weight but looks really nice on.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely ring, 17 July 2011
i ordered this ring normal delivery and i recieved it within 3 days all packaged nice and secure and in a lovely ring box. fantastic looking ring for a brilliant price thank you would recomend the product and the service to anyone.Wedding Ring, 9 Carat Two Colour Gold Light Flat Diamond Cut, 6mm Band Width

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely ring, 15 April 2011
beautiful ring and value for money-did have to go 2 sizes up though on my normal size but this was no problem and returns policy fast and refunded quickly- very pleased with purchase and service :)

4.0 out of 5 stars wedding ring, 19 Oct. 2010
the rings are even better than on screen.i did however have a problem with the sizes.and had to go up two sizes from my usual size otherwise highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 16 April 2011
Gillian E. Moore (kent) - See all my reviews
This is a beautifull ring really sparkly just what I wanted very very comfortable to where and half the price of Argos

1.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Ring., 9 Oct. 2013
Unfortunately I can't write a review about this ring because I never received it. Arrived quickly via the Post Office, although I was out at the time so my husband had to fetch it 48 hours later, in a big box full of brown paper wrapping and the ring box was inside another plastic wrapper all secure. I was so looking forward to getting this to replace my old wedding ring which was too tight and had to be cut off - opened the box and nothing was there. Gutted! I must say though that Amazon have been terrific as within seconds of filling in a form via their website they phoned me to sort things out. In the end I decided on a refund because I didn't want to wait any longer as the size I had ordered was out of stock. So no thanks to whoever either took the ring at the source or didn't pack it but many thanks to Amazon for their brilliant service.