5.0 out of 5 stars What a fantastic toy!
Published on 4 Mar 2009 by Victoria L. Turnbull

1.0 out of 5 stars Product support is appalling
My children love the game, but support is appalling when something goes wrong, which often does. Installation can be very difficult and re-installation a nightmare. Searching "UB Funkeys problems" returns lots of parents expressing frustration on many sites/blogs etc except sites owner my Mattel/Radica family of companies.
Published on 13 Sep 2009 by J. Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fantastic toy!, 4 Mar 2009
Victoria L. Turnbull "Vikki" (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UB Funkeys Starter Kit - Characters may vary (Toy)
The kids (6 and 9yr old boys) told me they HAD to have this, and gave me their Christmas money, so what could I say?. I am very impressed...it is so clever. It gives you access to a virtual Funkey world where you can play all sorts of games and create your own home....but keep away from the bad guys or they steal your money. Each Funkey allows access to different parts of the world, so it does become a bit of a money drain, but very impressed with the technology of it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product support is appalling, 13 Sep 2009
J. Thomas - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars does not work, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: UB Funkeys Starter Kit - Characters may vary (Toy)
I have heard its fantastic but wont work with windows 7 or 8 and only xp/vista and 2000 which I then have to install some way onto my pc which is great as I have lost my key as its rubbed off at the bottom of the laptop apart from this sounds great like minecraft ive heard

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed with the characters, 24 July 2013
This review is from: UB Funkeys Starter Kit - Characters may vary (Toy)
My daughter was disappointed with the characters as she had hoped it would be the ones on the picture and she now has 3 of the starter packs with the same characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: UB Funkeys Starter Kit - Characters may vary (Toy)
this main game is great fun my kids love it and with 2 aliens to help open extra bits it has kept them entertained

ARRAY(0xae1cb7ec)