5.0 out of 5 stars The adorable Kylie is back with a stunning new album
Barcode: 5099951395629

I'll start by talking about the great DVD you get with this special edition version of the album. It's got the video for 2 Hearts and a trailer for White Diamond but most importantly, it's got Kylie going through the album track by track, talking about her thoughts on the songs. She looks so cute as she gives us a run down on what was...
Published on 26 Feb 2008 by L. Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Another Kylie album, another mixed bag...
I'm going to start this review the diamond in the crown. `Rippin' Up The Disco'. This is a downloadable bonus track that really should have been a regular track. Hell, it should be a single, it's really that good. If you loved Kylie's LIGHT YEARS album you'll love this, it fits in with that era perfectly.
(Itunes has another exclusive track; 'Magnetic Electric'...
Published on 10 Oct 2007 by AyJay

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Rippin' Up The Disco, 7 April 2014
This review is from: X (Audio CD)
Great album from Kylie! The lyrics throughout are lovely and this album has basically no missteps on the tracklist a few songs from the first time I listened to it stood out among others but with many listens they all have became very enjoyable. My favourites that have stuck with me include; Speakerphone, The One(amazing!!) and No More Rain. Definitely deserved it's Grammy Nomination and it definitely deserved to have won!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars classic, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: X + DVD (Audio CD)
amasing album from kylie love this and the concert to go with it is amasing u can beat a good bit of kylie

5.0 out of 5 stars KYLIE X ! PERFECT I LOVE IT, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: X + DVD (Audio CD)
Amazing album / 100% recomendado. 100% recommended. It is one of the best Kylie album. The sound and video is amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern Kylie!?, 17 April 2013
This review is from: X (Audio CD)
I love "X" - It has some great songs and some cheeky little electro numbers which make the album so much better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kylie Minogue, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: X + DVD (Audio CD)
I lost this copy of Kylie so as I found it on Amazon and I order a copy. I enjoy listening to music and will be using it at party's then Kylie and the others that made it will get more money. Buy it as she is a good singer.

4.0 out of 5 stars X marks the spot, 16 Dec 2011
This review is from: X (Audio CD)
Kylie's first album after cancer ordeal really shows growth in her lyrics and overall sound. Don't get me wrong, she's still making dance pop, but it's a bit more mature. Unlike her previous album, this one has slower songs, it's a bit melancholic at times. The standouts are ''The One'', ''Cosmic'' (the best track on the album), ''Heart Beat Rock'' and ''In My Arms''. The first single ''2 Hearts'' is nothing like the rest of the album and that's a good thing. Although there is some filler on this album (Sensitized, All I See, No More Rain), the album's very good and a great addition to any pop music lover's collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars attractive vocals & melodic material but lyrically lacking, 18 Aug 2011
This review is from: X (Audio CD)
First track '2 Hearts' grates a little at first but is a brave effort & almost back to her 'Impossible Princess' indie attack with breathless vocals which gets slightly gutsy. Fine track & probably 2nd best on album - underground London group Kish Mauve wrote this (8). Next 'Like A Drug' has fairly embarrassing lyrics "I've got my radar on you" but is pleasant enough (7). 'In My Arms' is fine melodic disco pop (8). 'Speakerphone' fine (8). 'Sensitized' with a 60's Bardot/Gainsbourg track sampled (8). 'Heart Beat Rock' weak (6). 'The One' probably the best on the album with a fine melody & production plus strong vocals (9). The remaining 'No More Rain' (6), 'All I See' (7), 'Star' (8), 'Wow' (8), the embarrassing 'Nu-di-ty' (7), the gentle pretty 'Cosmic' (8), trickle out pleasantly but that is about it. A reasonable album but nothing more. There are some interesting production touches, Kylie's typical attractive vocals, quite melodic material but with some rather weak to (rather than strong shall we say) clever lyrics. This has nothing to do with for example fellow unknown Aussie Penelope Swales' political writings where guts is required but in any case it is both pleasant and certainly listenable.

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked it so much I bought it twice!, 1 May 2011
This review is from: X (MP3 Download)
OK, this is a completely biased review as I love Kylie, I already had the special edition CD but had let a friend listen to it - it was only after they'd taken it away that I realised I didn't have a copy to listen to while travelling to Aphrodite so I bought the download so that I could listen to it.

But anyway - back to the music, from the danciness of Wow and In My Arms to the beats of Heart Beat Rock and Like A Drug, the purity of No More Rain and the openness of Cosmic, X was a great Album - Kylie showing exactly why this was her tenth Album and why she's still loved by young and old alike :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars X is like drug :), 6 Aug 2010
Julia Havard "Heights47" (Swansea, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: X (Audio CD)
I fail to seee why people are so hard on x saying that it was vastly a misfire on kylie's part which is so far off this album is fresh fun and incredibly in the kylie scheme of things as in it's innovative in it's production and sound and is full of guilty pleaures and compared to aphrodite a very unusual and intresting album X is one of her best by far .

5.0 out of 5 stars I adore this one!!, 8 July 2010
Chang Ching-yun "Emmanuel" (Taiwan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: X + DVD (Audio CD)
One of her best effort!!I love it so much!!Every track is exiting and avant-garde...grestest album ever!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

X + DVD
X + DVD by Kylie Minogue (Audio CD - 2007)