5.0 out of 5 stars The adorable Kylie is back with a stunning new album
Barcode: 5099951395629

I'll start by talking about the great DVD you get with this special edition version of the album. It's got the video for 2 Hearts and a trailer for White Diamond but most importantly, it's got Kylie going through the album track by track, talking about her thoughts on the songs. She looks so cute as she gives us a run down on what was...
Published on 26 Feb 2008 by L. Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Another Kylie album, another mixed bag...
I'm going to start this review the diamond in the crown. `Rippin' Up The Disco'. This is a downloadable bonus track that really should have been a regular track. Hell, it should be a single, it's really that good. If you loved Kylie's LIGHT YEARS album you'll love this, it fits in with that era perfectly.
(Itunes has another exclusive track; 'Magnetic Electric'...
Published on 10 Oct 2007 by AyJay

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring all the way through, 2 May 2008
This review is from: X (Audio CD)
I bought this album foolishly on my liking of the song 'WOW' which was shown on the X Factor in December 2OO7. I thought the album would be something special but how nieve I was. This album can be summed up in one word - boring.
Compared to Madonna's New album, which sounds expensive, well written, produced and thought out, this album is once again another poor, poor effort from Kylie. In fact, has she ever made an memorable, acclaimed album? It seems obvious kylie just threw together some songs WRITTEN FOR HER and called it an album. Why the hell did she release '2 Hearts' as a single? It is probarbly the cheesiest, most predictable, most 'trying to be something its not' song ever. To sum up then, don't buy this. If you've got just a fiver to burn though, its avaliable in all good record shops - yes you heard right this groundbreaking, world class album is just 4.97 in Sainsbury's bargain buckets, last time I checked!!(I think this a message to the success of the album overall guys.....)
The worlds reaction says it all about this album - just over 800.000 copies sold worldwide - awful i think you will all agree!
I think Kylie's days in music are definately over if she is resorting to releasing crap like this.....
I am really annoyed there is not a score lower than 1 star to rate this album!!!!!!
P.S - I wish i could have my tenner back for buying this album - i may as well have burned it!

2.0 out of 5 stars not that good..., 24 Nov 2007
This review is from: X (Audio CD)
I expected a comeback album but I only like a few songs... the one is the best track in the album with 2 hearts... like body language... its not one of her best...

5.0 out of 5 stars Now to balance the score a bit..., 28 Oct 2007
A. Bansak "A. Bansak" (New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: X + DVD (Audio CD)
I'm giving it 5 stars because it isn't exactly fair to grade it one star without a listen, either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 18 Oct 2007
Ms. V. Pearce - See all my reviews
This review is from: X (Audio CD)
Kylies new single is fantastic and the album will be to. Its just a review guys, get a grip. You sound foolish.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Grief No, 24 Nov 2007
C. Behr ".Pinhead" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: X (Audio CD)
X is an apt indecisive title for an indecisive, bland, emotionless, blank album.I cannot believe I sat through this electronic bilge.There is a whole nonentity about it, much like Kylie's public persona.,vacuous and manufactured.This is not "music" per se, but manufactured techno noises.Dreadful.I have no idea who actually buys this type of garbage but clearly some do.They need to expand their musical horizons and listen to unfettered vocals with decent instruments and intelligent lyrics.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic album!!!, 12 Oct 2007
Volodymyr Vayteshonok "Vladimir" (Ukraine, Kiev) - See all my reviews
hello, friends!
wow! great album!
1. 2 Hearts - 9/10 - nice, reminds deconstructive Kylie
2. Like A Drug - 10/10 - potencial single, really good
3. In My Arms - 7/10 - not bad but that not strong song
4. Speakerphone - 6/10 - sounds like madonnas' mothers and fathers from "amerian life", think, experimental song, the weekest one
5. Sensitized - 7/10 - natalie imbruglia meets dannii minogue (sorry, Kylie)
6. Heart Beat Rock - 6/10, really nothing special
7. One - 10/10 - one of the best songs, potencial single, my favourites, reminds " i believe in u"
8. No More Rain - 8/10 - lovely song,а ballad from Kylie
9. All I See - 7/10 - mid-tempo, r'n'b' from Kylie
10. Stars - 9/10 - potencial single, not bad but not my favourite
11. Wow - 10/10 - potencial single, one of my favourite
12. Nu Di Ty - 7/10 - strange song, experimental one, sounds like britneys' in the zone/blackout Kylie
13. Cosmic - 8/10 - another lyrical song from Kylie, sorry but Kylies' voice doesn't make 10/10

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Grief, 12 Nov 2007
This review is from: X (Audio CD)
After sitting through as much of her execrable TV special as I could bear, I can safely say that I won't be buying this. Dull, monotonous and short on catchy hooks, and why on earth does she persist on singing in that silly little-girl voice on some of the songs? I suppose she thinks it sounds coy and sexy but it just sounds ridiculous. Stick to your normal voice love, that's my advice. Kylie has made some decent throwaway pop in the past but here she is trying too hard to be cool and it just doesn't come off.

X + DVD
X + DVD by Kylie Minogue (Audio CD - 2007)