on 18 February 2012
brilliant buy, some reviews complain about strength but they are fine as long as you're not trying to make a home gym out of them. they arrived quickly, well packaged, each item is more than strong enough for it's size. i have a big full suspension mountain bike, a heavy duty offroad type mountain buggy, big coils of rope, often wet, dive gear etc etc. none of the hooks have let me down. would definitely buy more.
on 10 June 2014
We men like stuff ...... and we like stuff to hang other stuff on.

This assortment of hooks is perfect for hanging all sorts of tools and other crap around my garage/man cave that I have bought, don't know how to work and will probably never use but which nevertheless give me big man points with other friends who come visit to admire my Diy-ed ness.

I was just impressed I managed to get the suckers into the wall without leaving a dozen holes on each attempt !
on 24 November 2014
I just bought a second pack of these after being happy with my initial purchase.

I agree with the other reviewer about the nail-in ones - it's very easy to bend them or damage the red coating when hammering them in - but the screw-in ones work fine with a pilot hole, the range of shapes is useful, and the price is great. I'm putting these up all over my garage so I can make the best use of the rafters by hanging things that would otherwise just pile up and get in the way. And I've put several in the walls with rawlplugs. I use a number of the long flat "hooks" to hold up lengths of dowel and trim, and use the others for watering cans, extension leads, ropes, and tools. I wouldn't hang from them, but they are more than strong enough to hold up everyday items with ease.

Highly recommended.
on 25 August 2013
Good selection of items for the money, arrived swiftly. The large hooks (for bikes - vertical hanging) were poor. Have replaced with Draper ones much heavier duty. However other hooks ok but don't expect any of them to accept 'heavy' objects, the gauge of metal is not large enough.
on 13 June 2015
I bought a set of these hooks having bought a new shed. With the fresh start a bigger shed provided it was also high time that things became more organised for all our paraphernalia: Forks, Spades, Rakes, Shears, Garden Umbrellas etc. Which is what this assortment of hooks helped bring about. Even allowing for the suspension of our small lawnmower off of the floor and out of the way - hooks screwed into a baton attached to the shed upright supports.

Note: make sure you use a drill that has the same core diameter of the crew thread of the hooks that have screw threads(and not bigger). The red coating works well on the hooks with screw threads but is just plain stupid on hooks/pins that need to be hammered in - damaged on first hammer blow. Other than that a good variety of hooks and pins, that enable a variety of objects to be hung up in sheds etc. Good value too.
on 18 May 2013
Nice selection of hucks for all your tools, holds well without bending, I use in my work shop, nice selection of various sizes, a1
on 7 August 2015
If you're a little OCD about things you need these in your lives. I used mine to hang some bikes in a small shed (hung vertically by a wheel I can now fit 4 adult bikes in a small 6' shed. But you could use for any number of reasons. If you're a serial murderer and like to keep the corpses of your victims to play with, you could just as easily hang the bodies on these so you can play with them like dolls. I can't begin to think of the various uses for these hooks, but your shed will thank you for whatever you decide to hang on them!
on 21 January 2015
Good selection of hooks. Before you hammer in the smallest spikes, take the rubber coating off. If you don't, you will put a hole in it. Fits on and off easily to do this.
on 26 September 2013
I used the Storage hooks to tidy up around my garage and shed very handy,Didn't use as many as I thought I would but my son soon found uses for them in his garage.
on 6 September 2013
We needed some hooks for those awkward items in the garden shed. These hooks have worked perfectly. The delivery time was very quick too!