Price:£3.07+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 9 July 2013
I ordered this mirror together with the excellent Skil 6222 Energy Corded Drill Driver. I needed the mirror to view under floor boards. Other people have bought these and been happy with them. Perhaps I got a Friday afternoon one. The mirror head is quite heavy, too heavy for the telescopic tubes which would only support the mirror (lock in place) when the tubes were fully extended. I think the tubes are too smooth to support the mirror in any none extended position. Trying to use it just made me angry. Perhaps I could put some sticky tape on the tubes, remove the tape leaving the tubes tacky which might then stop the tubes from rotating? Amazon gave me a full refund.
on 5 November 2010
This is just what I wanted. A decent sized mirror 5cm x 10cm (2"x4") on extendable handle at reasonable price. Came very quickly from supplier. It now lives in my tool-bag permanently for those awkward jobs under the floorboards or behind an obstruction.
on 19 April 2013
The heavy mirror part of this arrangement is not well supported onto the telescopic part and fell off before use. It can be pressed back on with some force but works itself loose. I can't trust enough to use it without fearing the mirror will fall off into to unreachable place.
on 30 July 2013
For the price this item isn't bad, but I expected it should at least work properly. The weight of the mirror causes it to swivel towards the ground, making this item virtually useless. I have had to tape mine around the telescopic joints to stop it sliding around, so have lost its ability to change length. Maybe I just got a bad one, I don't know, I'm sure they could have made the head/mirror slightly lighter and the problem would have gone away. Might as well have glued a mirror onto a spatula :)
on 4 April 2011
Made up with this purchase.

I have had plenty of small inspection mirrors for my work, but this one has a large mirror. Ideal for my work of inspecting boilers etc: Superb.
on 23 April 2010
Excellent value for money and does exactly what it says on the tin! I use this when surveying buildings for use by bats and other protected species. It is great for inspecting crevices without disturbing anything that might be living there.Silverline 457053 770 mm Telescopic Mirror
on 17 August 2012
The weight of the mirror caused it to swivel on the end of the telescopic arm. Difficult to get the right angle.
on 30 January 2012
Nice tool, good length in telescopic handle and reasonable size of mirror would have liked a cover to protect mirror section but it does what it says on the tin. non slip handle.
on 8 January 2012
an excellent good quality tool giving me visual access to restricted areas such as under the bonnet of my car
I bought this mirror simply so that I could see the back of my own head when trimming my own hair.
I don't know what others might want one for but, for my purpose it works fine.

It's not Rolls-Royce quality, but I wouldn't expect that at this price. It's certainly good enough quality and useful for me.

Anyway, I hope that this review is helpful in some way when making the decision.