5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!
I must say I was very pleased when this cable arrived. I really care for good sound quality and I was about to spend 4 times more on a brand model when I decided to give this one a try.

It's very well built and delivers great quality sound.

Published on 12 Jan 2009 by D. Quintiere

2.0 out of 5 stars Good sound but poor quality and wrong length.
I wanted as short a cable as possible to connect a Blu Ray player to a DAC that sits on top. Firstly, despite ordering a 75 cm they sent one well over 150cm so way too much excess cable in the hi fi rack.

The sound quality seems good enough (some argue that digital is all the same of course (it isn't)) but it's clearly poorly shielded as when it's plugged in...
Published 11 months ago by Mr. R. Holden

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 12 Jan 2009
D. Quintiere "Davi Q" (Aberdeen, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisual 0.75m Pro Install Series Digital Coaxial Cable (Accessory)

It's very well built and delivers great quality sound.

A tip for everyone looking for digital cables (including HDMI): The main aspect that you should look for is cable length. Yes, that's right. The signal is DIGITAL so it won't suffer distortion as analogic signals would. It will either work perfectly or not work at all. The only exception is if the cable is longer than 2 or 3 meters. In this case the signal could suffer a small loss if the cable is not top quality.

So if your Blu-Ray, DVD, Home Theatre etc is right below your TV, get the shortest cable you can possibly find that have decent connectors. Don't pay for any brand model unless you really need a 5 or 10M cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, 20 Nov 2008
P. Hewer (Thame, U.K.) - See all my reviews
I have been using this digital coaxial cable to connect a DVD player to a surround-sound amp for a few months now. The quality of the cable is excellent, as is the quality of the resulting sound. Difficult to see why you would want to spend more when this product is so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service and cable, 17 July 2009
Chris (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
What can I say, product arrived the day after ordering and works perfectley, great value for money. Just be mindful on what length of cable you need, mine was just right, if you have some awkward twist and turns to get from one component to the other a longer cable would be beneficial. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars FISUAL CABLE, 10 Mar 2008
F. A. Connell (, GLOUCS United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this cable for digital connection but was sceptical about the price,could it be as specfied for the cheapness.I was greatly suprised by the quality of the product and the cost with postage was excellent.Will check out other cables from this company.A big thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can I COAX you?, 23 Nov 2011
M. ELLWAY (UK) - See all my reviews
Looks very well made. The digi bits fly down it and come out the other end perfectly so what more can you say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive cable that does not look cheap, 8 July 2013
Max (Essex - UK) - See all my reviews
if you have an "old" DVD home theatre system with coaxial digital input and a brand new BluRay disk player (with coaxial digital output) sitting on top of it, this is the perfect cable to transfer the signal and have the amazing sound of BD on your system.
I thought I give it a go despite the low price tag, and to my surprise it does not look cheap and it is well built. I have no hesitations recommending it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Budget Option, 27 April 2013
Zakkum (Norwich UK) - See all my reviews
After moving I had lost my coaxial digital cable for my surround sound system, so went for this after reading other reviews. I had got by with an ordinary phono cable and noticed the improvement over that straight away. I don't think it's worth paying any more with the quality of sound you get with this cable. Buy with confidence. Oh! 3 days later found my original cable, but I haven't bothered to swap it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cost-effective cable, 4 Mar 2013
This cable can be thought of as an intermediate between the very basic cables you may get bundled with audio-visual equipment, and the premium cables you can pay large sums of money for. As such, it is definitely recommended for situations where you want to strike a balance between quality and expenditure.

The construction quality of the cable seems fairly high, and the length (0.75m) should be adequate for most uses. Buy with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 26 Mar 2008
J. Parsons - See all my reviews
I have nothing to compare it with but this cable - to my ears - is excellent. Great value and first class service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 July 2014
Buck R (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
Connects two bits of electronics together. So does it's job !