Price:£0.55+ £1.01 shipping

on 6 February 2010
Day and night I apply this product because I have super dry lips! It works wonders and really moisturises your lips. And as a bonus, it gives your lips a subtle glossy sheen that most lipsalves don't do. It's cheaper than a lot of the lipsalves on the market but does the same job.
on 3 December 2014
How this product is of use to me:

I'm currently undergoing treatment with Roaccutane and suffering the usual dry, chapped lips you do. This is part of my lip care routine now and I use it as a 'top coat' over other balms.

What I feel potential buyers should consider before buying this:

It's greasy so not the best to wear as a guy and doesn't seem to last very long which is surprising. I like the aloe smell, not off putting.

Would I buy it again, or recommend it to my friends /family:

Not so sure. I'm uskng better lip balms at present. Namely Blistex Moisture max. YMMV however.

Hope you found my review useful? : - )
review image
on 11 November 2012
My lips peel dreadfully for well over 6 months of the year when the weather is colder. I've tried numerous stick-type lip balms for chapped lips without any real benefit. This Vaseline lip therapy, however, makes a lot of difference. Certainly I need to use it several times a day, but at least it works.
on 25 April 2015
What's to say. It is a well known brand and it does what it says on the tin! Biggest plus is that it is cheaper that on the high street; slight negative is that took a long while to arrive.
on 10 April 2013
I have been using this lipstick for many years. It has a pleasant smell. Its moisturizing effect is also very good. I gave it to some friends. We all like it very much.
on 2 November 2013
Very pleased with the product, delivery was quick and packaged well, great for upcoming cold weather spells, but also keeps lips etc nice and moist, useful for all ages, would buy again and recommend to family, friends.
on 21 January 2014
When it gets to winter, it is handy to have a tin or two of these...

they smell sweet, feel good and do the job well of keeping your lips nice and soft, and prevent that hell for saken cracking!!
on 12 August 2013
I love these handy little tins. I prefer these to sticks, as I use it on my skin as well. Good size to bring along on flights. Love the aloe version, very soothing and moisturising.
on 18 March 2016
Very good consistency and nice scent. The container is easy to open but it does not open accidentally. It could be staying on lips a bit longer though.
on 20 February 2013
Really love this product!! It's absolutely perfect! Can only recommend it!! Would def. buy it again! Wish I could buy it here in Luxembourg too.