5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money as very good value, 29 Nov. 2012
I liked this product and bought it as a surprise gift for my wife. The picture accrurately reflects the ring as displayed and my wife loves it. It is a chunky ring and the style looks good on her hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable ring, 2 Jan. 2014
Adorable precious ring. Would recommend it to any woman who loves white gold and precious stones. Just lovely to wear and good value for money as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 31 Dec. 2013
my wife loved it.she liked the size of the ring.feel it is very good value and will recommend the seller to anybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 13 Feb. 2013
This ring is every bit as pretty as the picture, bought as a present for my partners birthday they were very impressed with the sapphires and diamonds and loved the ring

5.0 out of 5 stars ... husband brought this as my Eternity ring and I love it. It fits perfectly and looks great on ..., 28 Dec. 2014
My husband brought this as my Eternity ring and I love it. It fits perfectly and looks great on my hand. I would definitely recommend this ring to anyone wishing to surprise their loved one with an Eternity ring of this calibre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the way this is an almost understated piece of ..., 4 July 2014
Love the way this is an almost understated piece of jewellery. Being white gold, it blends in with both my gold and silver jewellery. A really lovely ring which the photo doesn't really do justice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 11 Jan. 2013
A really beautiful ring.Lots of gold in this piece.The diamonds are really sparkly. So glad i picked this ring.A great service from amazon all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 10 April 2014
This beautiful ring was the perfect gift for my daughter's 18th birthday. It is truly an incredibly beautiful ring which my daughter cherishes.