Price:£189.00 - £223.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 21 August 2011
Absolutely brilliant surprise when received, larger than expected and beautiful to look at, even better than the picture, the band was wider than average and it was a lovely fit
on 7 November 2012
70th birthday present & will not disappoint. Diamonds sparkle. Band is nice and wide. Lovely size on hand - not too small but also not too big. Very happy customer.
on 26 July 2013
This ring is amazing for the price, I cannot say a negative thing about it. It sits on my finger very well and I have had numerous very positive comments about it. One friend thought that it was a family heirloom on my in - laws side! and was shocked when I said I had bought it myself! Would recommend to everyone. Love it!
on 2 February 2014
This was bought as a gift and I AM DELIGHTED TO SAY THAT THE RECIPIENT LOVED IT. It is elegant and yet quite striking, any one who likes sapphires will love this ring.
on 18 December 2012
Excellent value for money. You get what you pay for and does not look cheap at all. Very good buy.
on 19 October 2014
Beautiful ring, love it! Prompt delivery from seller. Recommend seller and product.
on 11 September 2015
Stunning. Looks like it should have been really expensive. My wife prefers this to the much more expensive engagement ring I bought her.
on 7 July 2015
Great ring for the money. Diamonds not the best but a nice sapphire. Good value for the money and a lovely thick gold band
on 3 June 2015
Excellent -- it looks a much more expensive item than it actually is
on 15 March 2015
Beautiful ring, it would cost a whole lot more in the shops.