Price:£129.00 - £164.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 11 February 2011
The ring is very lovely .At the first I thought-all here? but then,I changed my mind.The ring is lighter than usual gold ring,but diamonds do shine.They are very small,but for this price it's alright.I'm very,very happy with my ring.
review image review image
on 15 January 2011
I like the ring but it is not as elegant as I imagined it would be. It is also a size larger than I need but this is clearly due to my bumbling around with bits of paper trying to work out my size. So I would say to prospective purchasers that it is better to ask a jeweller to measure your finger for you.
It would have helped to see a view of the ring from the top or underside, then the thickness of the band would have been apparent On the positive side, the chunkiness means more gold, so I was impressed by the value for money. It is also comfortable to wear, even with other rings.
on 13 April 2013
THIS REALLY IS A GORGEOUS RING AND VERY SUBSTANTIAL TOO-IT LOOKS VERY IMPRESSIVE ON THE FINGER-ALL IN ALL TRULY EXCELLENT.
on 27 October 2013
I bought this ring as a present for my Sister and like all the other jewellery pieces I have bought from Amazon id doesn't disapoint
on 11 August 2015
Arrived quick and is just what I wanted. It's beautiful.
on 11 August 2015
it is beautiful although it is a little eon the big side, but I will take it to a jewellers to have it altered .... love it , this is to be my wedding ring
on 2 January 2014
it is absolutely beautiful. it looks stunning and is every thing it stated it was. my wife was over the moon
on 10 February 2016
Beautiful ring, solid gold. Bought it for my pinky and it is just perfect
on 28 December 2014
Not as good as the photo,
on 18 February 2015