5.0 out of 5 stars great quality and what a price
Published on 29 Nov 2007 by David Mclean

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product
This is a good product, but, I must say I found the picture quality and colors are better with composite cable on HD TV. I'm not sure if this cable is not good enough.
Published on 9 July 2010 by Madhava K. Pasupuleti

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality and what a price, 29 Nov 2007
David Mclean "MonTheFish" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
After spending 18 on a 5m HDMI and thinking i had a bargain i was shocked to learn that there are various standards of HDMI and that my new Sony audio system needs a V1.3 that is 1080p compliant. Although the cheapo cable is certified at short lengths to do 1080p it couldn't cope at 5m. I then got hold of this hollywood cable which was recommended by a friend of mine who is heavily into this home cinema stuff. Needless to say he was correct and now my system shows full 1080p with fantastic image and sound quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable is the thickest yet seen, 7 Feb 2010
Andy_atGC (London UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Fisual Hollywood HDMI DVI HDMI-DVI Cables 1080p High Purity 26AWG Conductor (HDMI-DVI 1.5m) (Electronics)
Produces high quality screen images and thus works as advertised. The cable itsself is fabric covered and is of sufficient thickness to suggest that it is multiple screened to reduce/eliminate electrical interference. I am using it to connect a high definition monitor to my PC's DVI port.

Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 9 July 2010
Madhava K. Pasupuleti "Madhava" (London, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars FISUAL HOLLYWOOD HDMI TO DVI CABLE, 17 Mar 2010
I original brought this cable for my Powerbook G4, enable to use this cable I had to turn it around so the DVI would fit into the back of my apple laptop. Once attached the Fisual Logo on the DVI end of the cable was now facing the floor instead of facing the ceiling. Also the screws wouldn't screw into the back of my Apple Powerbook G4 either. They must be too short or over size.

However I am using this cable from my PC to my Pioneer television and I have no complaints what so ever, the cable works very well giving a brilliant picture. Also I'm happy that the screws are now screwed in firmly so I know the cable can't fall out.

I rate this 5* but only for PC use... don't recommend this for mac users.

I am now looking for a different cable for my Apple power book G4 which will screw in!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 3 July 2009
Fantastic build quality, so far the performance has been (though as a typical consumer, and not a specialist) fantastic, I find the image when combined with a full hd screen and blue ray player fantastically detailed, with a very balanced and clear sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Cable, 21 May 2009
This is one of the best HDMI cables that I have come across. Excellent value for money too. Quality and picture are first rate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, 3 Sep 2008
Ordered on 1st September Arrived on the 2nd September, Used to connect my New SKY HD BOX to my PANASONIC 37LCD800 TV.Excellent picture and sound.A top cable great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality at a Reasonable Price, 22 Aug 2008
M. Baldwin (Rushden,Northants) - See all my reviews
Cannot Fault the Quality of this product.It may not have the Flash Cable or Connector Covering of the Expensive Silver Coord or QED HDMI cables.However the Picture Quality from My Sony DVD Player to my Pany Plasma is Spot on.I would say as good as 60 cables on the Picture Quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cable 1st impressions only, 4 Mar 2008
Mr. Dilip Rupalia (Cardiff, Wales, UK.) - See all my reviews
I mistakenly ordered this cable, hence I didn't use it. My fault, not AV Online's. However, the cable seemed heavy and sturdy enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, high spec HDMI lead, 6 Nov 2008
O. Richards (Corsham, UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased the Fisual Hollywood HDMI Cable to go with a Panasonic HD setup and the results are stunning. The picture quality is excellent and the cable construction is first class. The cable is strong and flexible and the connectors are well-made. I previously purchased a much cheaper cable that didn't have the same quality in terms of signal and construction, and I did not want to spend 80 for a 5m HDMI lead. The lead is v1.3, 1080p compliant and I am very pleased with my purchase, highly recommended.