4.5 out of 5 stars1,406
Price:£3.87+ Free shipping

on 29 January 2009
Firstly, ignore most of the reviews for this product rating it at 1 star. The majority appear to be from people who didn't realise the difference between 'SD' and 'SDHC' and seem to feel either Amazon or Sandisk are responsible for their ignorance. SDHC cards are a newer technology that allow higher storage capacity, and therefore older cameras are not compatible.
As for the card itself, it does the job fine. Access times are a little slow, so if your always in a rush I'm guessing you'd be better off with something from the Sandisk Extreme 3 range. No complaints at this price.
33 comments|133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Sandisk make good quality kit, but there is a problem with SDHC in that you will probably need a SDHC card reader for your laptop/computer. I have 2 laptops 1 HP and a Toshiba both with SD card readers, neither like SDHC so I had to buy a USB SDHC reader and it works a treat. I will point out that this is not the fault of the card or card manufacturer, but if you have to have a bigger card then its new technology and you will need new kit, otherwise buy 2 2Gb cards they will be OK.
55 comments|349 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 January 2010
It's difficult to say a lot about a memory card like this. Either it does the job or it doesn't - I have several of this particular type, and it does. Why several? Well both my wife and I have digital cameras and take lots of pictures especially when away, and neither of us likes the idea of putting all our eggs in one basket. So rather than have 8GB cards we each take two 4GB and switch them part way through the trip. That way if the worst does happen we haven't lost all the data and will have at least some photographs. It hasn't happened yet, but the peace of mind is good.
on 1 August 2009
What's to say..
It's an SD Card!!
works Ok in my Samsung video recorder
fast (enough) in my Desktop..
"does what it says on the tin", really!!
on 30 November 2010
This digital card did not have the normal SAn Disk logo on it unlike previous cards I have bought through Amazon. It came loose without a plastic sheath to protect it and looks cheap and nasty. I was unable to contact the seller as their are no contact details anywhere.
Having said that it has been formatted and used for about 500 photos so far which have been transferred onto my lap top ok.
Just not sure what its provenance is
on 31 May 2010
I have just used this disc on my holiday, it has a white label not blue and I now cannot download the pictures using my card reader. It comes up with F:\ is not accessible. The request could not be performed because of an I/O dem error what ever that is. So not happy with this product
on 28 November 2008
What can I say, Nice Card works well in my Garmin Nuvi 760.

I see some bad reviews on SDHD cards this is because it is a new format, not all SD Card readers can see SD HD, even though they are physically identical. This includes new devices being sold here, read the device instructions / specifications first then place your order to make sure it will support the card, and don't be too surprised if you have an existing bit of kit that won't see it. If you have any doubts buy a 2Gb SD card as most SDHD readers are backwards compatible and will see it.

In the case of Garmin check out the website FAQ this is the only place where it says max size is 4GB SDHD.
22 comments|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 September 2008
£6.34 for this card. 30quid for the same item in Argos. It's a no-brainer really isn't it?

As always, no problem with service or delivery from Amazon. I'm chuffed with it.

Get one.
on 29 May 2008
Excellent service and value for money. I ordered this disc on Sunday evening and despite Monday being a bank holiday I received it in the post this morning. I checked the price against Argos and this one is a fraction of the price . It also holds thousands of pics at a high spec. What more could you ask for.

Martin Devlin
11 comment|99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 September 2008
I bought this exact card, after having had good service from Sandisk compact flash cards. These haven't failed on me, unlike cards from some other manufacturers. My PC won't read this SDHC card directly, but put it through a card reader or USB adapter and it works fine. Adapter is sometimes provided with card purchase.