5.0 out of 5 stars V HAPPY ;-)
Published on 3 April 2008 by caz

1.0 out of 5 stars load of crap
Don't buy these speakers to plug into a play station they are crap, PC speakers are better any PC speakers would be better.
Published on 26 Nov 2008 by S. Stannard

5.0 out of 5 stars V HAPPY ;-), 3 April 2008
caz "JCT" (Herts, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logic3 Soundstation 3 Speaker System (PS3) (Accessory)
So i bought these just the other day, and WOW am i impressed now 1st off i have my PS3 going thru an HDMI cable and the speakers work fine you just have to change the sound settings back to multi/scart instead of HDMI. Now the speakers are fantastic for the price u pay they are great turned up full whack like being in the cinema no kidding. No there not like a 300 quid pair but u aint paying that. So my advice is that these are great and round off the PS3 nicely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Set Of Speakers, 29 Mar 2009
D. Howden (Suffolk U.K.) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Logic3 Soundstation 3 Speaker System (PS3) (Accessory)
I ordered these the other day for my PS3 and I am very impressed with the speakers. I bought them as like a lot of people I have an HD TV ready television with a DVI/HD slot in the set. So when HD leads are connected from the PS3 to the TV you get a great picture but no sound as the leads cannot do both audio and visual. I tried fiddling around with the PS3 settings to try and get sound via the PS3 cables connected to the TV, and Visual via the HD lead to no avail and spent ages on the internet trying to figure out a way, I even conntacted Sony about the issue who were not much help to be honest. So I took the plunge and bought these and Boy am I glad I did. They work great and all cables are in the box so no need to go buying extra items. They match the PS3 in style although this didn't bother me to much, if you are limited on space do take this into account as they are each roughly the size of a PS3, that said they look good and sound great. First game I tried was Farcry 2 and the sound blew me away and now in HD! You can also connect your TV or MP3 player if you so wish but for me the sound and visual aspects make them the best purchase since buying the PS3 last year. They are also a good price which is always good in my book. Easy to instal and great to listen to and they will bring you into HD gaming, very pleased indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars realy great, 26 Jan 2009
Leber Siegbert "SL" (Germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logic3 Soundstation 3 Speaker System (PS3) (Accessory)
i was realy impressed of this two speaker and the equipment!
but much more from the sound.
every cable you need is in the package.
first i connected direct to the PS3 and realy great sound. Much more sound than you get from other speaker for this price.
3 way equalizer and remote control. but i wanted to use this speaker also for watching satelite tv program. so i connect the speaker with my samsung 46" tv and it works. the quality of the sound is a little bit better to connect directly with the ps3. but not much!
from the design it is realy greatfull harmonized with the ps3 and also with samsung tv, maybe also other ones.
I am happy and i like!

4.0 out of 5 stars Soundstation 3 Speaker System, 12 Sep 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Logic3 Soundstation 3 Speaker System (PS3) (Accessory)
Having recently purchased a PS3 I was looking for some speakers to accompany it,when I stumbled upon this pair.I have to say that that these are a superb pair of speakers for any PS3 owner who doesn't want/can't afford a surround sound system.
Even though they are fairly cheap.to call it a budget system is a little unfair.Whether you're watching movies,playing games or listening to music,the sound is really quite exellent.And from an asthetic stand-point,they go really well with to your PS3.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to any PS3 owners.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SPEAKERS!!, 11 Oct 2009
This review is from: Logic3 Soundstation 3 Speaker System (PS3) (Accessory)
I bought these speakers a few months back as i got myself a ps3 and a tv for my bedroom, and was disappointed by the sound quality from my 19" samsung as it was very tinny sound. I stumbled across these after a mate had told me about them.

And i am very impressed with the improved sound quality and the speakers are very easy to use took me around 10 mins everything i needed was all in the box controls are basic you have buttons to control bass,treble and volume.

I have noticed 2 minor fault as my speakers are set up beside my tv and the right speaker with the remote sensor on it is inline with the tv's remote sensor so when i adjust the volume on my speakers it turns on the sleep timer on my tv.

Also the control is very small and could be lost very easily as it is similar size to an ipod nano!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soundstation 3 Speaker System, 13 Jan 2008
This review is from: Logic3 Soundstation 3 Speaker System (PS3) (Accessory)
These speakers are great connected to the PS3. They produce a better sound than my surround sound system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Money!, 22 Oct 2009
M. Jf Cullen - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logic3 Soundstation 3 Speaker System (PS3) (Accessory)
I bought these with some trepidation as i i've bought many sets of speakers setups over the years.I needn't have worried these sound great for the money.I use them with my MAC MINI for watching media content.The remote is a great addition as i can watch tv/movies from distance and control the sound.Spotify sounds great too.
Only thing that could improve them would be a headphone socket on speaker front.
Looking forward to hooking them up to my PS3 for the full blu-ray experiance!

5.0 out of 5 stars Logic3 Soundstation 3 Speaker System (PS3), 12 Oct 2009
Mr. Am Clowes (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logic3 Soundstation 3 Speaker System (PS3) (Accessory)
Absolutely spot on for the PS3. Works a treat with games and as long as you don't expect "cinema" loudness for films then it's great for that too. Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 11 July 2009
This review is from: Logic3 Soundstation 3 Speaker System (PS3) (Accessory)
Absolutely amazing, sound is BRILLIANT especially with games such as CoD4, CoD:WaW, Fight Night Round 4, FIFA 09 and Killzone 2!

It's an absolute bargain, a must buy if you don't have a speaker system already, it even sounds great with movies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking set of speakers, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Logic3 Soundstation 3 Speaker System (PS3) (Accessory)
I purchased these for my husband whos a COD gamer. and he absolutly loved them. Great sound quality and worked great when playing music though them too. one happy bunny

Logic3 Soundstation 3 Speaker System (PS3)
Out of stock