Price:£309.49+ £9.99 shipping

on 19 October 2008
Great product but please be aware of the absolute rip off prices for lego products on Amazon from the non-Amazon sellers. For example this prodcut is presently being sold for £39 when you can get it from the official legl.com website for £19.99 - almost every instance of a lego product being sold on here is at some ludicrous price. Please dont get ripped off and do check out lego.com or other websites before purchasing.
on 16 November 2009
I was delighted to finally find some lego batman for my son as he wanted it for ages and it is no longer available in shops. A lot of the other lego batman products online cost a fortune but I found this to be great value. I was impressed with the fast delivery and the good condition in which the product reached me.
on 11 January 2010
Lego is brilliant and this Batman set is great, you can't find it in the shops so it makes it a rare collectors piece for any age group to play with or display.
My 11 year old son put it together in minutes and makes up all sorts of super hero type stories with it.