Colour Name: Black|Change
Price:£2.38+ Free shipping

on 13 November 2011
This item was amazing value for money,only came unstuck couple of times but that was due to sweating & alchol...
Would recommend:-)
Bought this for my wedding (Late 60s theme) and when combined with the John Lennon Glasses and brown wig the effect was perfect, could imagine myself as the student I was back then when I first met my bride to be.
on 5 December 2012
As expected, came in good time and was a good quality product. Stayed stuck on for a long time.
I would like the option, however, of buying a super sticky tash that stays stuck on even while drinking beer. This on comes off after a pint or two, I would like the option of one that stays on all day. Maybe it would hurt to pull off, but I would like the option of a super sticky one, and a normal one.
Still, great tash.
on 14 October 2013
I bought this for a fancy dress party, it stayed on for about 2 minutes before falling off. Does not stick.
on 4 June 2010
This was worn on a Stag night out and was a great success all round.
on 16 May 2012
This was a fun thing to dress with friends - it looked great on - but only for such a short time.

The glue needs to be stronger to affix to the face - disappointing as this only last 30 mins or so.

Prompt delivery tho on the plus side.
on 3 January 2013
This item didnt last more than an hour. The glue lost it's sickiness very quickly.
fur keeps getting up the nose.
We would not purchase this again unless there was additional glue as part of the package (like you get with false lashes)
on 30 April 2016
Didn't end up using this as the sticky stuff was a bit harsh for my skin. Don't know if would withstand a sweaty top lip after a while either. Fast delivery. Good quality, thick felt.
on 20 April 2013
The sticky back came off instantly, making it unwearable at all. We shouldn't have bothered as took more time trying to find something to stick it on with & not being successful.
on 5 December 2011
This was great while it lasted but after a few drinks
it got rather soggy and lost it's stick tho i must
admit the ladies had great fun trying to stick it back on
good fun