on 29 April 2014
I have bought this for my son who is 4 years old, I could not find a nice shape one from kid hats. someone said it is small for adult women but I think it is true to size for adult , it is a bit bigger for my kid but my son likes to wear this. It is fair enough to enjoy with this although it is not high quality.
on 25 July 2014
Lovely light witches hats - great for a one off costume (Halloween?) but I had to take care of these carefully as they were being used for a production. Great overall effect, though, and both light and easy to wear.
on 8 September 2013
For a cheap witch's hat, it's great, but you get what you pay for...not the greatest of quality, ie: where they'd attached the label, it's left holes in the edge of the hat, but great for a cheap hat.
on 6 April 2013
I am sorry the hat was ok for the price and for what I wanted it for, (World Book Day) but it was so huge it covered most of my face (I am an adult!) so ended up going round shops to find one that fitted!
on 15 November 2009
Not the best quality, but I can't imagine most people require a top quality witch's hat! For the price, I was perfectly happy with it. Only criticism is that it's not that big - was a bit of a squeeze to get it on over my wig!
on 11 November 2015
Very very very disappointing!! It looks nothing like the picture and does not have the silver spiders web across it. Terrible product and a massive waste of money! It's labelled as 'shiny witches hat' but the material it's made out of is not shiny at all. To be honest I would like my money back for this rubbish product.
on 15 November 2014
To say this hat is for adults is misleading. I could just put it on my head but I am small with an equally small head. I spent the whole time holding it on my head. The only good thing was that the hat stays in shape and it arrived in good time. You get what you pay for I guess.
on 28 June 2014
I needed this hat for a school play which was on the 4th of July and the delivery date was 1st of July to 5th of July I was scared if I get it on 5th of July but I got a big surprise on my door on the 28th of July with my hat which made it easier to practise before the real performance. Thanx a million .ALSO AN AMAZING ITEM AND HIGHLY RECCOMENDED SELLER .A great Halloween hat .Overall great seller ,great item, great postage and great transaction .

Thanx again
on 18 November 2013
Bought for an adult Halloween party but not able to wear them, they are really small, only suitable for children really. My nieces were delighted!
on 9 May 2013
Excellent product considering it was SO cheap. It was bought to go with a witches broom for a little jokey present for my wife.......no.......she loved it !!
Good service from the supplier too.

See one answered question