4.0 out of 5 stars it was ok
when i got these i was thrilled but then i tried to fit them and it did not work so i had to use chewing gum they were ok but i highly reccomend scarcrow fangs : ) thanks.
Published on 30 Oct. 2010 by cameron

1.0 out of 5 stars Self adhesive vampire fangs
After reading the instructions a few times I proceeded to melt the adhesive for the fangs. The end result was a pair of fangs that dropped off within a minute of putting them on! I re-melted the wax and tried again with little improvement. In the end I had to throw them away and rethink my outfit with only half an hour before I was due to go to the party :(
Also, the...
Published 19 months ago by Ms. Louise Bardon

1.0 out of 5 stars Self adhesive vampire fangs, 10 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Vampire Fangs (New 2013 Model) - with hot melt adhesive (Toy)
Also, the packaging says to take take them off every 4 hours but also to apply them to dry teeth which I find highly inconvenient if you're out at a party or even trick-or-treating. Also the front of the packaging advertises that you'll be able to eat, drink and speak as normal. Before the teeth feel off I found that I was using my lips to hold them in place (hence not being able to speak normally) and don't see how there would be any chance to eat without dislodging them (and if I remember rightly the safety section on the back of the packaging says not to eat or drink with them in so is this not false advertising???)

Not impressed in the slightest.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 7 Oct. 2010
Stacey Lyons - See all my reviews
These fangs are awful! I could't go as a vampire last year because they were so over sized for both my mouth and my boyfriends. They didn't stick well at all and they were a horrible yellow colour. Don't buy these!

1.0 out of 5 stars Booo, 6 Nov. 2011
Yeah, this product did not work for me. The teeth did not hold at all. Don't spend your money when instead you can make your own using candle wax, not perfect but at least they hold much better, don't taste weird and feel great. You can even take them out and put them back in, though obviously they are quite fragile. Just roll a ball of soft candle wax press it to your teeth, shape it roughly and close your jaw before they harden to make sure they fit at the back. After only a couple of goes I got a pretty good pair of fangs for no money at all... unfortunately I worked that trick out after halloween.

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete rubbish, 2 Nov. 2013
I don't usually write reviews but these teeth were TERRIBLE. I put enough putty on them, followed the directions exactly but they were awful, they fell off after about 5 minutes of wear which was such a shame because I really wanted to look authentic and scary. So disappointed and don't waste your money on such a let down of a product.

2.0 out of 5 stars 'Improved putty" What a joke, 17 Oct. 2011
K. Brook "[xKarlax]" (Grantham UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these fangs for Halloween and decided to mould them to my teeth when i recieved them so i wouldn't have to mess around later. I followed the instructions and mixed the putty and held it on my tooth for about 15 minutes but it didn't set so i tried it with the other fang but that didn't work either. I had some spare mixture so took out the old putty and tried again. It still didn't set so i tried holding it to my tooth and carefully removing it so it would keep the mould and i left them overnight. By the morning it had set but it didn't fit properly so I am going to use denture paste instead. There's nothing wrong with the fangs, just the putty

4.0 out of 5 stars it was ok, 30 Oct. 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for fancy dress, 5 Nov. 2012
I got these fangs just for halloween fancy dress, and after reading other reviews got some fixodent to put them in, so can't comment on the putty that comes with them. I found the trick is to put a little fixodent on both your own (clean and dried) teeth, and on the fangs (also clean and dry), let it become a little tacky, and then stick on and hold for a minute or too.
Then lasted me a few hours, despite drinking and talking, and got much admiration for being very realistic (whatever that means with vampire fangs!). Glad to have them come out when food arrive though, not generally terribly comfortable, but I'm sure all fangs would be the same.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!, 27 Oct. 2011
This product is such a complete waste of time and money! I followed the instructions for mixing the putty and applying the fangs by the letter. After holding the fangs in place for 20 minutes (reccomended time 3-5 minutes) the putty was no closer to setting than when it had come fresh out the tubes.
If this is the 'improved putty' then i'd dread to see what the original stuff was like! This product is an utter rip off, it doesn't work, so don't waste your time and money! I'm going to get some denture gel and fingers crossed that will hold them in, I wouldn't mind so much if the fangs looked good...but sadly ther're a bit pants too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terribly shoddy quality., 1 Nov. 2013
The quality of these fangs was egregious, one of them was chipped at the point, making it a basic tooth- shaped fang, and the other had excess material on the side, giving it a weird lump that just didn't need to be there, that I had to file off. The putty didn't hold the fangs on the tooth at all, and it was blindingly obvious because it is bright green. The product description also said there was a hot melt adhesive, which there wasn't, only the green putty. Instead of the putty, they could've included polymorph, which would've worked a lot better. However, it was shipped and arrived quickly, so I can't really fault them there.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt stay on, 28 Feb. 2013
Although i held them in place for a number of minutes they fell off within seconds and were impossible to speak with. Ended up leaving them off.

wouldn't recommend.