It was good for a fancy dress party. Pretty well made, did the job and was comical.

I read a review that said it didn't stay in place, so I was pre-armed with some elasticated cord I picked up at the hobbycraft chain. I made two small holes and tied off some of the cord. It held in place well although it did provoke a few twangs as the night went on. It got a bit warm and uncomfortable after a few hours and it did get in the way of a few drinks, so it ended up on my head at the end of the night - I looked like an odd rhinoceros!

Good fun and it is reusable. Be careful how you make the holes as you could split it. If the elastic is too tight it will be uncomfortable, leave a mark and could cause the hole you make to tear.
44 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 June 2009
My daughters pinocchio outfit was complete with this nose and everyone had a good old giggle.
on 21 October 2011
The nose was purchased for a Company quiz and was exactly what we were looking for.

The winner had enormous pleasure wearing the nose and brought great to delight to the other attendees.
on 24 October 2013
Absolutely love this item : )
I wasn't expecting the nose to be as rigid as it was, it wasn't flimsy at all despite the length.
The elastic came unattached so it gave me the option to adjust the size.
The nostril holes are very handy too so I will be able to wear it without suffocating!!
on 2 October 2013
The nose was part of the costume for my grandson to play Pinocchio it helped bring the house down when he put it on
It made a small boy very happy
on 8 January 2013
This is a good quality fun pinocchio nose brought as a fun gift. Recommend for anyone wanting to give a gift as a laugh.
on 27 August 2013
the nose what I expected, my daughter was married on the 16th August and I used the nose in my speech, many thanks
on 25 April 2015
This is fun but the plastic is a little bit hard. The elastic as it is supplied would have been exactly right but as it wasnt attached to the nose I assumed I'd have to cut the elastic to fit, which I did, but unfortunately made it too tight! My own fault but this is just to let you know not to alter the elastic unless you have a really small head!
on 27 March 2016
arrived late and alot longer than I thought, didnt send back as I may use it another time for world book day. was expecting elastic fixing would already be attached but wasnt and its alot bigger than holes so very fiddley.
on 29 November 2015
very funny when ya tell people a little lie then turn around and say am not lying with it on hahahah funny everytime little things amuse little minds eh lol