5.0 out of 5 stars Simply, The Best!!
Published on 12 Jan 2011 by LittleLo'04

3.0 out of 5 stars Best design ever!
I bought this backpack for everyday + some uni books, used it regularly for around one year and it was still in good condition, just the rubber (non slippery) under the straps was peeling off and the bottom has small holes maybe with a little misuse but otherwise eastpak quality all round
Published 4 months ago by Jean

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply, The Best!!, 12 Jan 2011
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Padded Pak'R Backpack (Sports)
I bought this ruck sack for school. And I've not been more pleased than with any other bag! It is very sturdy. Thick padded straps, so it is very comfy to use.It has a massive space inside. I can fit all 4 textbooks in plus 6 exercise books, and my lunch box! I would recommend this product for school pupils, College Goers And Work Employes. Although its not the cheapest bag, And I thought it might be a flimsy, But seriously it is great! Please consider my review. Thanks : )
P.s Please mind my spelling I'm ony 13 : D

5.0 out of 5 stars EASTPAK BAG, 28 May 2010
A. E. Lawton "Bun" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Great bag. Really comfortable even when carrying a lot of heavy books etc-fits a lot in! However it's not bulky. Waterproof too. Excellent. One possible bad point may be that the front zipped section only has one zip, so if you're travelling you cant padlock it. Regardless-worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply put, Eastpak bags rule., 17 April 2009
Mr. H. C. Orr (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Padded Pak'R Backpack (Sports)
I got my first Eastpak bag in early 2003, and I still use it every weekday for work. The bag came with a thirty year guarantee and I remember thinking it would never last for thirty years: I think I was wrong.
Zips are usually the weak points on backpacks, and they tend to give up after 18 months or so. But the Eastpak 24 litre has a fantastically strong zip, and coupled with the durable stiching and strong fabric, it's the best investment I've ever made.

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag is invincible, 1 Jun 2009
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Padded Pak'R Backpack (Sports)
So I bought this bag before I did A-levels, it lasted the last 2 years at school, a further 3 years at uni and then some more in the real world at work. I think I had it about 10 years before it is finally starting to become a little unusable. The zip was indeed the first thing to give out. The straps are still fine though, there are no holes in the bottom, and I have regularly abused it travelling and camping etc. This bag is well worth the money and will last you a long time.

I think I will go try one of the satchels now as a replacement :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about 30 year but sold bags, 11 Dec 2010
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Padded Pak'R Backpack (Sports)
I bought a grey East Pak back pack in 2004 for a trip in the last 6 years I have moved to two different countries and dragged my East Pack bag around the Middle East and South East Asia. The bag is reliable and very strong I have filled with up 10kg of camera equipment and diving equipment and the seams have taken the strain. It has been soak in salt water on numerous occasion and rain on - used daily and wash off in the shower sat for hours in the tropical and desert sun - been kicked around the floor of dirty taxis, buses from Lebanon to Indonesia. Sat in dug out canoes and generally be forgotten about a great buy. I think the salt water and sun hs finally taken it toll as the rubber inner layer is now going but what can I say 6 years of good service and I am happy to spent 30 quid on a new one for the next six years - much better than many other bags I have owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER BACKPACK, 24 Feb 2012
I bought this backpack because Eastpak are such a good name, when it arrived i thought it looked a little small, however after packing with various clothes and a laptop i realised how deceptive looks can be. This is a sturdy bag and feels comfortable when full. Excellent value for money when purchased from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing compares for the same money, 7 Feb 2011
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Padded Pak'R Backpack (Sports)
In response to another review by something Rain: Yes they have been around nearly 60 years (in the States that is). In the 90's zips were zips, but like with most things the technology moves on. YKK zips are considered some of the best (what Eastpak use) and these days their failure rates are ridiculously small (although it doesn't include them being mistreated obviously).
And no I dont work for them although I have sold them in my time and the feedback we got was better than any competitor. Although the trick is not to buy these things on the internet! Find a shop, that means if a zip DOES go you have someone there to sort it for you, whether its from an accident or not, some authorised retailers can supply and fit spare parts at a small cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars the 30 year warranty is definitely not needed, 20 Aug 2010
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Padded Pak'R Backpack (Sports)
i am self confessed bag breaker usually broken straps/zips

the 1st eastpak i had was for my gcses and passed with flying colours
the 2nd one i had was for my a levels and it still looks/feels brand new

i am now on my third eastpak for uni and it WILL last 4 years!!

these bags are indestructible and look great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, Durable and Good Looking., 22 July 2009
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Padded Pak'R Backpack (Sports)
After previously owning a cheap nike Just do It bag that rips about every 10 months, i decided to spend a bit more on a good quality bag. I found this one through a recommendation from my friend and boy was he right. This is a strong tough bag that i can see lasting for a very long time, it fits A4 books with ease and the padding is just right.

Nothing bad to say about it, great bag, no flaws.

3.0 out of 5 stars Best design ever!, 5 Mar 2014